• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Muyshondt Aeon Mk.II Ti, Tain Ottavino v1

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened
All sold

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed with prompt communication and payment gets it. The price includes PayPal fees and USPS shipping in the US. For any questions, please either PM me here or email me at david[.]patenaude1[@]gmail[.]com. Thanks for looking!

SOLD Muyshondt Aeon Mk.II Titanium - $325>$315>$300>$275 SOLD
I am the second owner and have had this for several years now. This has 3 modes, L-M-H, and comes equipped with a Nichia 219 LED. There is quite a bit of wear to the titanium body from pocket carry, but the heavy knurling hides it well. Everything works perfectly, but I do not have the original packaging. I had always told myself I would never sell this one, but c'est la vie.
aevrKK7l.jpg

w4e9plBl.jpg

SOLD Muyshondt Mako Mk.II - $125>$115 SOLD
I am the second owner, and this little guy rode on my keychain for the past year or two. This has 2 modes, L-H. I believe this is the HO version, but the original owner was unsure. There is quite a bit of wear due to keychain duty. Everything works perfectly.
NZzm23gl.jpg

5OUCQ7cl.jpg

SOLD Tain Ottavino v1 - $100>$90 SOLD
I am the original owner. This is a v1 with a neutral white XP-G2 LED, orange peel reflector, and green glow sticker around the LED. It takes an AAA cell. The trit is blue, but the clear plastic has suffered a good bit of scratching from open pocket and keychain carry which I've tried to capture in the second picture. Aside from the cosmetic wear to the tail and body, everything works perfectly. Unfortunately, I do not have the original packaging, split ring, or McGizmo clip.
NwDBYTtl.jpg

Tdr4lcel.jpg

Last edited:

der

Newly Enlightened
Re: Muyshondt Aeon Mk.II Ti, Muyshondt Mako Mk.II

I'll take the Aeon MkII if you can ship to Japan. Sending you a mail now.

der

Newly Enlightened
Aeon MkII arrived in Japan today. Perfect! Thank you!