FITORCH P26R of EAGTAC T25L-R MKII XHP35 Hi NW kit

brewskey

Newly Enlightened
Hello everybody,

I'm new to LED flashlights but I am planning to order one. I will use it while walking the dogs in the woods and during my stay on holidays on campsites. Also as a sort of protection (strobo) if my wife goes walking with the dog in the evening. I'm planning on spending not more than €100. I found these 2 on a site I've ordered some batterys before:

Is the difference in LEDs important in my case? XHP35 hi vs XHP70.2?

Or should I also look into other brands, like Fenix, Olight, thrunite, Acebeam etc... Or is it not relevant in my case :D Happy with all your advise.

Kind greetings,
Brewskey

Last edited by a moderator:

scout24

Flashaholic
Hello and welcome! I approved your post in edited form, removing two commercial links. We have a lot of shilling and spam that tries to get through here, and members here will be able to answer your questions with the descriptions in your thread title. Thanks in advance for your understanding. Again, welcome, and enjoy! :)

brewskey

Newly Enlightened
Hello and welcome! I approved your post in edited form, removing two commercial links. We have a lot of shilling and spam that tries to get through here, and members here will be able to answer your questions with the descriptions in your thread title. Thanks in advance for your understanding. Again, welcome, and enjoy! :)
I understand it totally. Just hope someone can help me by saying that it doesn't matter which one I choose because of the small differences. Is the quality of both brands good?