• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to RPM

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wanted to publicly thank Richard at RPM for an awesome customer service experience.

He quickly upgraded a Ti e-series battery compartment after I pointed out it wasn't threading properly onto my new Ti VME head.

I had never purchased from him before, and fully expected him to react the way most companies do - asking me to prove the problem was with his body and not the Malkoff head.

His reaction could not have been more different. He immediately apologized for any inconvenience and told me he would immediately send a replacement body, which I received in short order.

Much to my surprise, the replacement body was a much more expensive version, and it fit perfectly!

While many vendors require that you first return the original part, Rich sent the new, more expensive body immediately, and included a self-addressed, postage paid return envelope for easy shipping/handling of the original one.

And he uses real stamps, and not those heartless PP pre-paid shipping labels!!!

It's a lot to like, and I just want to thank him for such amazing customer service.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Yes, wonderful to hear, and thank you for posting.

I, too, have had nothing but the best interactions with @RPM as well.

I wish all makers had a similar attitude and approach to customer service ... :goodjob:

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the cheers.. I think I just loved the look of those new heads on the clickie pak's I made.
Both have simple designs and clean lines. I probably should have asked you first if it was ok to swap 'em out.
Worked out fine I see!!

R-

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also have had excellent experiences doing business with RPM. His products are top quality, and he conducts his business with the highest integrity.