• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight Elite Sale July 12-16! i3e in Desert Tan for FREE!

Olightworld

Enlightened
The Olight 2019 Elite Sale is almost here! If you are familiar with this sale last year, you know how big it is! Check out the sale details below!
- Exclusive Free desert tan I3E - 1 per registered account.
- PL Mini 2 Black or tan - 30% off for 1, 40% off for 2 or more.-
Extremely limited OD Green Warrior X - 30% off by itself or 40% off a bundle with matching magnetic remote switch and offset rail mount.-
Limited edition Desert Tan Seeker 2 Pro - 30% off by itself or 40% off bundled with an extra L dock and charging cable. -
R50 Pro and LE edition - 40% off only Friday 7/12 from
1:00-3:00 PM EDT.
- PL-2 Valkyrie - 40% off only Saturday 7/13 from
1:00-3:00 PM EDT.-
PL-2RL laser light - 40% off Friday 7/12 - Sunday 7/14-
12,000 lumen X7R Marauder - 40% off Friday 7/12 - Monday 7/15-
Everything else will be 20% off or more!FREEBIES (automatically added to your cart):Spend $99 - Free I1RSpend $199 - Free S1R Baton IISpend $299 - Free PL-2 ValkyrieSpend $399 - Free Black Warrior XSpend $599 - Free Black Javelot Pro

https://olight.idevaffiliate.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=127

Facebook-1200-628 i3e.jpg

Last edited:

edo

Newly Enlightened
Not just the M1T Raider Plus, other stuff is gone too. Everything I wanted!

kalifornian

Newly Enlightened
Just placed an order for a PL-Mini 2 but forgot to include the spare battery for my Seeker 2 Pro. When I went back in to place the order and asked Olight to include it in my first order so I can save on the separate shipping cost for the battery, they said no. I have to pay for the shipping. All they had to do was to throw it in the box with my first order but they would not accommodate me. I have been a loyal Olight customer for several years now but it did not mean anything to them. So I told them to cancel my order. They lost a $64 sale for a $5 shipping cost. Unbelievable sales policy.

Seems like this outfit focuses on the amount of money that they can rake in on these flash sales. And YouTube reviewers are given incentives to herd viewers of their channel to these sales. Customer service and/or customer loyalty is not part of their agenda. Done with these Olight Store clowns.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I was ready to jump at this right at midnight several hours ago.... When Spectrum's internet access for my neighborhood went down for several hours!

Okay, took a chance and registered literally just a couple of minutes ago. Looks like Olight made sure to have plenty of these free lights on hand. Just snagged one! Had to pay $5.oo for shipping but that's to be expected. Absolutely awesome deal! Everyone loves free stuff. Actually, everyone loves free stuff that is genuinely useful. Thank you to all the generous folks at Olight. I use my Olight M1T Raider as my main light during the Summer months.

Last edited:

Norseman

Newly Enlightened
Didn't see this thread and an admin had to take down one I started LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wosser

Newly Enlightened
Is this a legitimate Olight website? The UK region version seems to be strangely broken.

Last edited:

Norseman

Newly Enlightened
I got charged 3% by visa because they considered my order with Olight an "international purchase"

LetThereBeLight!

Enlightened
I absolutely love my Desert Tan i3e! There is something about the Desert Tan color that keeps drawing me to look at the light. That, coupled with its sleekness, aesthetic appeal, and incredible sturdiness make it a must have.

Olight, I hope you plan to offer the Desert Tan i3e for sale alongside the black i3e on your site. I surely would purchase a bunch as gifts.

- LetThereBeLight!

Big50

Newly Enlightened
I tried to place an order right at midnight and the website was bonkers, presumably due to traffic. It was 60-90 minutes before I was able to complete my order. Once processed, the I3e was missing from the invoice.

I emailed Olight CS right away about the situation. They answered in less than an hour (by now after 2 am eastern time) and said they would make sure one was included in my shipment and to contact them again if the I3e didn't arrive.

Well, the I3e made it to me as promised. :grin2:

@kalifornian, maybe you could've just canceled your order and subsequently started a new one to include a Seeker 2 battery. If it's any consolation, I was planning on picking one of those up too, but forgot about it until I read your post just now!

I picked up a PL-Mini 2 but have mixed feelings about it, largely because the magnetic charger is unique compared to the other, more ubiquitous MCC's. That info is NO WHERE to be found in the product description. :mad: I'm not sure if that's by simple oversight or intentional disingenuousness; Olight tends to be fairly specific about stuff in my past experience. For the price, I'll probably keep it. I would be pissed if I'd paid MSRP, however.

Last edited:

Norseman

Newly Enlightened
Am I the only one that got hit with a 3% International fee??

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I picked up a PL-Mini 2 but have mixed feelings about it, largely because the magnetic charger is unique compared to the other, more ubiquitous MCC's. That info is NO WHERE to be found in the product description. :mad: I'm not sure if that's by simple oversight or intentional disingenuousness; Olight tends to be fairly specific about stuff in my past experience. For the price, I'll probably keep it. I would be pissed if I'd paid MSRP, however.

Olight is usually pretty good with their specs. But it's always a good idea to check reviews on Youtube of their lights. There's no shortage of Olight reviews on there.

Wonder

Newly Enlightened

Both the PL Mini and PL Mini 2 use a 3 volt LiPo cell that requires the use of a different charger aka MCC. This was done to allow a more compact light and possibly a larger battery capacity. Was it the best option? The requirement of a special charger was talked about in pre release videos for both lights though as you say they never mention the need for a special charger anywhere on their website. They do say something about it in the manuals. Still sucks its not in the description on their website.
Zou2LcP.png

afMj43P.png

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Okay, got my Freebie light in the mail. I love it! Though to be honest, this thing is screaming for a 2nd output level. Something associated with a keychain light. 5 or possibly 10 lumens as a low mode. Other than that, love it!

Did notice that mine is basically Bronze in color instead of Desert Tan. Anyone else get one that looks Bronze?