• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph Stuff...one box...

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello CPF:

Cleaning out a drawer before moving revealed some Aleph parts from yesterday's best line of Al parts.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hsRO-PmQ0FIemGFBtksXV10i3UOfJQWJ

I couldn't figure out posting photos...much more difficult now than it used to be from Google drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18RDK1P_Fn_O40zN00yRu6TkpIzfMV9DA

There are two mules (one is a raw Al unibody mcClicky, the other mismatched), a extra 17650 tube bored for a McGizmo clip, two light engines (one is a DatiLED UV, and one is DatiLED Nichia 219, both three speed)...as well as some McClicky switches that may or may not be good, and some old LE cans.

The two lights work great, and the hosts are in very good condition without major dings or damage at all.

I am thinking 75 for each LE, and 100 for each host...with the McClicky switches, 17650 tube, and bit and pieces thrown in for free.

So that means I should be asking 350 dollars for the collection, and I'll do 325! I hope to get photos up later tonight, but the links above work well enough for those interested I think.

Thanks for reading!

obi

archimedes

Flashaholic
Any idea if that AMc-Mule is EN-plated, instead of "raw" Al ?

Also, I can't easily tell from the photo, but does it include the stock clip ?

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would take the raw aluminum mule. If someone else wants the other host and parts, that will bring the price down a chunk.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I am pretty sure it's raw Al, and there is no clip on any of the pieces, although the 17650 tube is tapped for a McGizmo clip.

Thanks for the interest folks!

obi

Thanks for the quick response and info above. So, the all-aluminum Mule is not tapped for a clip, then ?

I would take the raw aluminum mule. If someone else wants the other host and parts, that will bring the price down a chunk.

I had a similar interest in the AMc-Mule as a host-only, but glad for @troutpool to get it first, if you decide to part out :)

Cheers !

808vudoo

Enlightened
Hi O.K.,

I'll take the Aleph set. (Trout pool if you still want the Mule separately pm me and we can work out the details.)

Pm and PayPAL coming your way. Thanks, D

Thanks`, D