• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold as a package only. I have a Spyderco Delica that I recently picked up along with a brand new Victorinox Waiter clad in new Remade scales. The Delica is definitely a user but lockup is tight. Blade is scratched up but nice and sharp. Does not have a clip. Great user knife. The Waiter is new with factory oil and has never been used to cut anything and the keyring has been removed. The Remade scales are excellent. I've had this knife and sold it in the past but I found an old Gerber LST that I had to have so I'm parting with these two to help fund it. Asking $50 shipped. Paypal only to lower 48 and first I'll take it.
Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

Last edited:

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spyderco Delica and Victorinox package

Price dropped to $45 shipped. Folks this is a tasty user Delica......and a tangy little Victorinox with aftermarket scales. Maybe you've never had a Spyderco and you want to see what they're all about. Maybe you need a little multitool to carry daily or to keep in your vehicle. I don't know. What I do know...is that this is a moronic deal. Someone please take this stuff off my hands!! AARRGH!!!

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Buy now and I will throw in a Mora chisel knife at NO EXTRA CHARGE!! What allows me to make these crazy deals folks???? INSANITY! Call now!

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast

$40 shipped. Someone take this stuff!!