Big Olight Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norseman

Newly Enlightened
Anyone give in to the urges to buy flashlights we don't need but really want today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kalifornian

Newly Enlightened
Just placed an order for a PL-Mini 2 but forgot to include the spare battery for my Seeker 2 Pro. When I went back in to place the order and asked Olight to include it in my first order so I can save on the separate shipping cost for the battery, they said no. I have to pay for the shipping. All they had to do was to throw it in the box with my first order but they would not accommodate me. I have been a loyal Olight customer for several years now but it did not mean anything to them. So I told them to cancel my order. They lost a $64 sale for a $5 shipping cost. Unbelievable sales policy.

Seems like this outfit focuses on the amount of money that they can rake in on these flash sales. And YouTube reviewers are given incentives to herd viewers of their channel to these sales. Customer service and/or customer loyalty is not part of their agenda. Done with these Olight Store clowns.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
There is already an "Olight Sale" thread, no need for a duplicate.

Additionally, this is a commercial-type thread, more appropriate for the Manufacturer side than the general discussion side of the forum anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.