• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB : Surefire E1L / E2L Outdoorsman (2013 ed)

akula88

Enlightened
FOUND : Surefire E1L-A / E2L-A Outdoorsman (circa 2013)

FOUND :

FINALLY FOUND->1. Surefire Outdoorsman (2013 edition) HAIII [Olive Drab / Greyish color] :
-- either E1L-A (90Lu) or E2L-A(125Lu) which has the KE1/KE2 head. This was the last version of the Outdoorsman.

Pls see photo. I'm particular that it has the KE head and not the older KX version (tapered front bezel). Near mint condition, especially the head.
N5ZKBk6.jpg

FOUND->2. Surefire E1D or Backup body with tailcap (single CR123 body) BLACK.
Pls note that the Backup body would be the diamond sharp checkered version, and NOT the smooth lines.

8ZnQZFt.jpg

---------------

PM me or post your offers.

I can pay via Paypal
or I have an working SF L1 Digital Lumamax body (circa 2004) (no head) < any parts still available here > that I can put for partial trade value if you are also interested.

- thanks for looking

Last edited:

Cityus

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB : Surefire Outdoorsman E1L-A/E2L-A (2013 ed) HAIII || E1D/E1B checkered bod

I'm interested in what you're looking to do? I own an e1l-a myself. I'm curious! Unfortunately it's not for sale and also not mint!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

akula88

Enlightened
Re: WTB : Surefire Outdoorsman E1L-A/E2L-A (2013 ed) HAIII || E1D/E1B checkered bod

STILL LOOKING for both items...

As for #2 -- Maybe there is a member who wants to upgrade their E1 heads, maybe we can arrange to buy a whole unit and you get the head, and I get the body/tailcap. Just message me for any proposal.

akula88

Enlightened

#2. Black body already acquired by buying a whole Backup-MV. :(

STILL LOOKING for E1L-A/E2L-A. (KE head in HA-Nat)

Last edited:

akula88

Enlightened
Re: WTB : Surefire E1L-A / E2L-A Outdoorsman (circa 2013)

Reviving my search and interest for :

* Surefire E1L-A / E2L-A Outdoorsman (2013 edition) HAIII [Olive Drab / Greyish color] *

This has the KE series head and not the older KX version (tapered front bezel).

Near mint or outstanding condition, especially the head.