• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB a Maglite 3C in green or blue

nzoomed

Newly Enlightened
I dont know how common these are, but I thought I saw the other day an online retailer with these somewhere in different colours such as purple.
Would be happy enough If I found one in Jade green or Blue.

Green3CMag001.jpg

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I went on a color C binge last decade. Gray and purple were common at Home Depot. For other colors you had to go back to editions made in the 90s. So most colors not those two are older and harder to find. They are also the previous construction with the oring on the inside of the head.

nzoomed

Newly Enlightened
I went on a color C binge last decade. Gray and purple were common at Home Depot. For other colors you had to go back to editions made in the 90s. So most colors not those two are older and harder to find. They are also the previous construction with the oring on the inside of the head.

What colours were made on the later models? Im probably not too fussed if I have to settle for a different colour or shade of green, I think they dropped the jade on most lights in the early 2000's anyway and went to a brighter green and blue instead.
I see the more modern C cell versions have a smaller reflector too.