• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mr. Bulk's Super LGI

DaveT

Enlightened
SOLD: Mr. Bulk\'s Super LGI

This is a great light with under 10 minutes of use. I think it's a fantastic light with great throw for the form factor, and I hate to see it go, but it's just not getting a much use and so I think it should go to a new home. Charlie, please don't cut me off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
I'll give first crack to whoever posts "I'll take it" in the thread. I prefer non-CC paypal, and price includes first class postage (USPS) in the U.S.

$65 shipped.

Here's the original thread when the light was unveiled: Super LGI

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re: Mr. Bulk\'s Super LGI

CUT-OFF! (from buying any more SLGIs, that is...since I don't really make'em any more anyway, heh heh)

Vifam

Enlightened

I'm interested. Why good under 10 minutes use? Oeverheat? How about run time? Work with nimh AA? Waterproof?

DaveT

Enlightened

Sorry, let me clarify - it's a great light, and I've only used it for a few minutes (less than 10 minutes) since I bought it from Mr. Bulk.
I'm not sure of the runtime, but I'm sure it's substantially more than 10 minutes.
Sorry for the confusion
Dave

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good move, Vifam!

I have one of these great lights. Roy just recently plotted the runtime on it. (On the "Reviews Forum" on his "Runtime Plots" sticky thread.

lynn-1.jpg

Vifam

Enlightened

BC0311,
Thank you for the info. I hope it stay above 50% brightness longer with nimh batteries.
If it's built by Mr Bulk, it's got to be good.

DaveT,
PayPal ready. Please PM me the detail.

Topper

Flashaholic*

I got one just a couple days ago WOW is not a bad description. I got it at Darkgear.com
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif