NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: A Gift to Appease The King, “Give me the best, or see death!” What would you present?

Default A Gift to Appease The King, “Give me the best, or see death!” What would you present?

If the King, ruler over all people and things, made a special request for you to bring him the best of the best VN-modded flashlights, to entertain his royal guests after dark and incite envy to the greatest extreme, to the King’s pride... what would you present to his royal highness?

If you fail to impress the King with your offer, he is made a laughingstock in front of his royal guests. His reputation is slain amongst all surrounding nations, from which his guests have traveled from. The guillotine awaits you.

Your options are anything in Vinh’s store, one-offs, the gallery, or the greatest mods and bling bling you can imagine.

How will you impress the King? Immense output in the tiny palm of your hand? Incredible throw that reaches the farthest mountain? A flooder that illuminates the entire palace front?

Will it contain a hundred tritium tubes? Copper patina, titanium, brass, aluminum? What cerakote will be selected? Partially cerakoted on one segment, while the head or body is cerakoted another?

Will the user-interface embarrass the King, making him incompetent to operate it in the presence of his royal guests, or will it entice their minds to the infinite number of mode groups to fit any need?

The King’s royal guests will arrive soon. What will you present?
    Last edited by OnlyownEnergizer250lumen; 07-18-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Default Re: A Gift to Appease The King, “Give me the best, or see death!” What would you pres

A GT4 with 4 CFT90s in it.

Default Re: A Gift to Appease The King, “Give me the best, or see death!” What would you pres

Tried and true: X65vn, original version.

Brand new, two day track record: Imalent R90TS, Vinh-tested sample.

I think that the king likes power flooders.

Instead of guillotine, can I request being crucified upside down, like Saint Peter was?
    Imalent R90TS. MS18. Acebeam two X65Vn, K75, X45vn70.2. Eagtac MX25L4CvnT XP-L. Fx TK75vnQ70. Nc TM06Svn 4 x XHP50.2. Meteor M43vn XP-L dd. P60vn Quad XP-L HD 2 cell host Cryos Cu head. Tnt TN36UTvn, TN42vn.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedraven View Post
    A GT4 with 4 CFT90s in it.
    +1 if it were being offered in Vinh’s store... in mirror polish cerakote handle, hypershift purple head... but alas it is not yet.

You asked me via private message, but your in box is full. Please delete some of your private messages, in order to receive more.

My opinion: Power thrower: X65 original, more money, or X65 Mini, less money. Both have exciting power thrower beam profile.

Flooder: There are lots of choices, but X45 is my current favorite.

I have a Imalent R90TS that is more than the X65 in power throw, but I got it three days ago, so long term reliability is still unproven.

Email Vinh, and see what he says, too. Let me know what he says.
    Imalent R90TS. MS18. Acebeam two X65Vn, K75, X45vn70.2. Eagtac MX25L4CvnT XP-L. Fx TK75vnQ70. Nc TM06Svn 4 x XHP50.2. Meteor M43vn XP-L dd. P60vn Quad XP-L HD 2 cell host Cryos Cu head. Tnt TN36UTvn, TN42vn.

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    You asked me via private message, but your in box is full. Please delete some of your private messages, in order to receive more.

My opinion: Power thrower: X65 original, more money, or X65 Mini, less money. Both have exciting power thrower beam profile.

I have a Imalent R90TS that is more than the X65 in power throw, but I got it three days ago, so long term reliability is still unproven.

Thanks, cleared messages! Had no idea inbox had a limit.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyownEnergizer250lumen View Post
    Thanks, cleared messages! Had no idea inbox had a limit.
    PM box limit varies, as listed here ...

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/IconLegend1.html

Also, note that if you have your settings to receive copies of "sent" PM, those will also be included in your total message count.
    Last edited by archimedes; 07-19-2019 at 07:29 PM.
    ... is the archimedes peak

I'm still a fan of the X45vn!!
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    I'm still a fan of the X45vn!!
    Me too, and plus, I have used, and continue to use mine every day, daily, for the past two years at the neighborhood community hall that I manage. Hundreds, no, thousands of people have seen it and all of my other Vinh lights strut their stuff, over the past few years.

... ... ... I have purchased only six lights, all Vinh54, since December, 2016, and my most recent purchase, June, 2017, was the Acebeam X45vn XHP70.2, KG Tuning specimen, (through Vinhs' hands) which I have used daily as my main four-cell power-flooder for the past two years. ... ...
    ... ... .... the Imalent R90TS will be my fifteenth Vinh light, ... .... ...