• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam new K75 2500m throw 6300lm flashlight now presenting

acebeam

Enlightened

Acebeam new throw flashlight now is ready, LUMINUS SBT-90 GEN2 LED throw 2500 meters and also with 6300 lumens brightness

0054783_k75_630.jpeg

more information is on the way, welcome click here

Last edited:

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I remember correctly, the head was initially 150mm. Was it shrunk for this production release?

Max output in Eco mode is 3000 lumens. Does the thermal regulation still kick in for that output, or can the host and LED handle a sustained 3000 lumen output?

CCT of the SBT90 gen 2 is 5700k?

I saw a chart where Luminus rated the LED to output 4650 lumens at 18amps power draw. How much amp draw does the K75 have to output 6000 lumens?

Last edited:

parametrek

Enlightened
Very impressive. Its been added to the database.

Is the mention of "LUMINUS SBT-90 (RED)" a typo or will there be a dedicated red version of this light in the future?

easilyled

Flashaholic
Wouldn't the SBT-90 have to be severely overdriven to reach over 6000 lumens?

How long does it maintain this output before stepping down automatically?

acebeam

Enlightened
Very impressive. Its been added to the database.

Is the mention of "LUMINUS SBT-90 (RED)" a typo or will there be a dedicated red version of this light in the future?

Yes, please contact with your local acebeam dealer for Red LED version then

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been following this exciting news for a few days. Thank you for this exciting product.

6,200 lumens with 2500 meters throw is a milestone for stock, unmodified for LED lights.

These lumen/throw specs compare very favorably with HID XeVision XV-LX70, which, last time I checked, has very similar lumens and very similar throw (7,500 & 2,300), but Acebeam K75 is a much, much more compact package and a much, much more economical package.

Now I have to ask Vinh when he will offer this light.

------
My Acebeam lights: Acebeam EC50vn, Acebeam K70vn, two (2) Acebeam X65vn, Acebeam X45vn XHP70.2

Rasher

Enlightened
These lumen/throw specs compare very favorably with HID XeVision XV-LX70, which, last time I checked, has very similar lumens and very similar throw (7,500 & 2,300), but Acebeam K75 is a much, much more compact package and a much, much more economical package.
Completely different use cases.

The XeVision/Lemax lights can maintain full output for duration of power. I seriously doubt the K75 can maintain "turbo" for any significant time. But for a practical, cheap, walk-around thrower, the K75 looks good, I've already got one inbound, just waiting on Acebeam to start shipments.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Completely different use cases.

The XeVision/Lemax lights can maintain full output for duration of power. I seriously doubt the K75 can maintain "turbo" for any significant time. But for a practical, cheap, walk-around thrower, the K75 looks good, I've already got one inbound, just waiting on Acebeam to start shipments.

If it is compatible with Acebeam X65 8-cell battery pack, I am in. Wait....

... ....even if it is not, I am still in. :)

Manas

Newly Enlightened
Seems like a very very long distance. Although we can't see this far this might have marine applications on a small powerboat, cruiser.

acebeam

Enlightened
Acebeam will present a system of battery pack, which be in common use for all acebeam models, stay tuned!

Last edited:

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
This looks about as far reaching as the w30 but more practical. A bit large. Shoulder strap attachment points ?
I don't want this light. I NEED this light !

easilyled

Flashaholic
This looks about as far reaching as the w30 but more practical. A bit large. Shoulder strap attachment points ?
I don't want this light. I NEED this light !

If its only as far reaching for a minute before dropping down to a third of the lux, then its not that practical. Acebeam haven't answered my question about how long it can maintain 6300 lumens and I suspect that's probably because its for a very short time.

Check how much the lux drops at the next level in the specs!!!!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
With 4 x 18650 3100mAh powering just one, single emitter; and large heat sink from large diameter head, my thinking is that dropping down to the next level due to heat accumulation and/or diminished power supply would be delayed, due to large heat sink to heat generation ratio, and large power supply to power drain ratio.

Maybe I am wrong, but I want to post, because after three posts per new light, I am committed to acquire the light. :)

-------
Normal people walk around with big dogs. They look normal. I walk around with big flashlights. My flashlights have bitten less people then Teds' dog.

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
With 4 x 18650 3100mAh powering just one, single emitter; and large heat sink from large diameter head, my thinking is that dropping down to the next level due to heat accumulation and/or diminished power supply would be delayed, due to large heat sink to heat generation ratio, and large power supply to power drain ratio.

Maybe I am wrong, but I want to post, because after three posts per new light, I am committed to acquire the light. :)

-------
Normal people walk around with big dogs. They look normal. I walk around with big flashlights. My flashlights have bitten less people then Teds' dog.

problem is also that 4 x 18650 cant really provide that long runtimes total, even if the light can do 6000lumens nonstop the batteries will below 50% not able do the highest mode..