Nitecore SRT9 no longer available?

enuffsaid

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

Just when I had set my mind on the Nitecore SRT9 it is no longer available anymore. It seems the older (?) SRT7 is still available. Does anybody know why the SRT9 is no longer available? It wasn't that old, was it?

Will there be a newer model with same functionality coming?

Thank you very much and kind regards,

Willem

Sos24

Enlightened
I don't know why they got rid of it other than to guess that it has to do with demand. Nitecore got rid of the smaller SRT3 not that long ago as well.

enuffsaid

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your reply, Sos24. Shame. I thought perhaps there were problems with the light. Reviews I read were generally very good.

That's what I get for postponing my purchase. I'll give Nitecore a call on Monday to see if it's still available directly from them.

enuffsaid

Newly Enlightened
Hello Timothybil,

No I haven't. I'm not sure what on-line auction house you are referring to. Any suggestions are welcomed. I've spoken to Nitecore (China) this morning and they referred me to the US store. I sent the US store an email but haven't heard back from them. I did check the US website but I don't see the SRT9 listed anymore so I don't have high hopes.

If anybody knows of a store that still sells this light I'd be interested.

Thanks very much and best regards,
Willem

EDIT: I figured out which "auction house" you are referring to. Does is start with an e and end with bay? They do have a few on sale there. Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out. Thanks so much. :)

Last edited:

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Timothybil,

No I haven't. I'm not sure what on-line auction house you are referring to. Any suggestions are welcomed. I've spoken to Nitecore (China) this morning and they referred me to the US store. I sent the US store an email but haven't heard back from them. I did check the US website but I don't see the SRT9 listed anymore so I don't have high hopes.

If anybody knows of a store that still sells this light I'd be interested.

Thanks very much and best regards,
Willem

EDIT: I figured out which "auction house" you are referring to. Does is start with an e and end with bay? They do have a few on sale there. Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out. Thanks so much. :)

I searched Ebay after you posted and didn't find a single one listed.

Much like my beloved Olight I3S.

Chris

enuffsaid

Newly Enlightened
Hi ChrisGarrett, Actually I got 3 results or so. All from the same seller, an Italian store. One of his adverts said "last available". Checked the website and didn't find anything for the SRT9. Sent them an email and got a reply. "Out of stock and out of production." I've given up on the SRT9. Now looking at the SRT7GT.

Edit: seller's name is coltelleriacollini

Last edited:

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi ChrisGarrett, Actually I got 3 results or so. All from the same seller, an Italian store. One of his adverts said "last available". Checked the website and didn't find anything for the SRT9. Sent them an email and got a reply. "Out of stock and out of production." I've given up on the SRT9. Now looking at the SRT7GT.

Edit: seller's name is coltelleriacollini

Yeah, I think I saw the Italian seller, come to think of it.

I don't know where you're located, so I just glossed over it.

We've got too many killer lights to fret over discontinued lights, unless there's a sentimental reason, like me finding a used SunWayMan V10R in tan!

Good luck.

Chris

enuffsaid

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for all your replies and PM. I had given up all hope for this flashlight. Even Nitecore China said the light is out of stock and no longer produced.

Hi Jon, I replied to your PM. Thanks for the link. Price is a little on the high side so I need to let that sink in. Thanks for all your replies, good people. :)