• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Polarion CSWL, Night Reaper HID light for sale

jeep18d

Newly Enlightened
I have a Polarion CSWL, Night Reaper HID light for sale. See thread on the light here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...-Reaper-(CSWL)
The light is in excellent condition and comes with the IR filter, Internal Battery, NATO power cable, 12volt DC charger (cigarette lighter charger) AC battery charger and Pelican hard case. I don't know of a total runtime on it but I would guess zero as it all looks brand new.
I cut and pasted the rest of this post from Parker VH who sold one a while back. Thanks.

****These lights are amazing and have one of the best usable beams in an HID light that I'm aware of. These lights originally sold for over $4000 according to two sources that I've been in contact with.
Need to sell it for $700 plus actual shipping ( I will provide shipping receipt as proof of cost) Will only ship to the US with IR filter. Keep in mind Li Ion battery shipping restrictions.

Feel free to PM with any questions. Thanks​

Attachments

• IMG_1538.jpg
    IMG_1538.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 194

jeep18d

Newly Enlightened
All,

UPDATE: So after a day I went to turn on the battery and take photos of the light working to find the battery was dead.Recharged the battery and checked it with the multi meter to see it was fully charged, put it into the flashlight and turned it on. Light worked great for a short time then turned off. Checked with multi-meter again and it was dead. I'd say the battery is no good. Realizing the difficulty of getting s replacement battery I will open up the door to any and all offers. If you have one of these and want a spare or maybe have access to a battery this is for you now. Thanks

archimedes

Flashaholic
Since you are new to CPF, I'll point out that we don't really do "requests for offers" here in WTS.

Feel free to change your listed price, and/or bump your thread (no sooner than after each 24 hours of inactivity)

The regulars around here know that, unless specified otherwise, most sellers are generally open to polite PMs to discuss pricing further ;)