• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Yellow Surefire G2 Nitrolon (Host)

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTB ~all set for now!~

EDIT: FOUND FOR NOW! Not sure on etiquette for satisfied WTB threads, I'll leave it for posterity and transaction history? I'll be looking for some more things soon and will re-use this thread. Mods feel free to do whatever to make this best for forum.

Thanks to Dirty Wage Guy (a gentleman and scholar) I've got two on the way.

Thanks to k9barco I have found a yellow! Great transaction!

Thanks to everyone else for reaching out, lovecpf

:)

OP:

I am in the market for a Surefire G2 Nitrolon. I have been advised to watch for fakes, so I'm gonna try to stay away from Ebay. I need a host for some of my low output Malkoff Dropins, particularly my M61N LLLL and M61B LLL.

I would LOVE one of the high-vis colors, with OD green as a second choice. But I will take any color since I am looking for multiple hosts. If you have an aftermarket tailcap, I'd hear you out, though I'm trying to keep costs down so I can buy a couple of these. PM me and we can discuss.

Based on what I've seen, these are valued around $15-20. I'll gladly pay $20 for black/tan, if you have an OD green I'd bump it $5, and for a high-vis I'd bump it $10.

I am not positive on the market for these, I'm new to Surefire markets. Hopefully I am asking for reasonable prices.

Thanks in advance, fingers crossed!

Last edited:

k9barco

Newly Enlightened
I sent you a pm. I may have what you need.
Email works best for me.
Charlie