• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 10440 Balaton Brass Edition and some Titanium (Sold Out)

This is the sales post announced earlier for the Brass Edition of Balaton Flashlights. You can see the original sales thread HERE. With this new batch there is also a new version of the sleeves are offered, which you can see below. There are 6 pairs of cross milled Titanium sleeves available for upgrades over the standard Titanium sleeves. Please note, if you're upgrading to these, you won't be receiving the standard solid Titanium sleeves. There are also 3 exotic cross milled sleeves are available, they are first come first served. Those buying a flashlight out of this batch will have priority on the cross milled Ti sleeves over existing owners, who will have the chance to upgrade to cross milled sleeves early fall once I make more. If the exotic sleeves are claimed on both forums, time stamp will determine the successful purchaser. If you miss out on any of the sleeves, I'm happy to let you know, that I will make more so you'll have one sooner or later. As far as the brass lights, the are the same specification as the first batch of Titanium, with the sleeves and the switch being Titanium, the rest will be brass. Please see the price list for additional options available for finishes. It is very important, that if you opt. for trit vials, I'll need to know the color of your trits choices along with your "IN" or shortly after. Please make a payment promptly, otherwise your spot will go to the next person in line. So pricing goes as follows:

- Titanium (3pcs.) Price: $385

- Includes: Titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted or mirror polished finish, etched or high polished finish)
Available options :
- 5 x 1.5mm x 6mm trits (various colors)installed in the body and 5x 1mm x 3mm (Iceblue or Green) trit vial in the tail switch (various colors) $90

- Brass (3 pcs.) Price: $285

- Includes: Titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted or mirror polished finish, etched or high polished finish)
Available options :
- 5 x 1.5mm x 6mm trits (various colors)installed in the body and 5x 1mm x 3mm (Iceblue or Green) trit vial in the tail switch (various colors) $90

Cross Milled Titanium sleeves: $75

Exotic Sleeves: $150

Solid Exotic sleeves available at this time Mokume Gane 1 pc, Bluetongue Damasteel 2 pcs.

Cross Milled Exotic Sleeves: $225

Crossed milled
exotic sleeves available at this time
Mokume Gane 1 pc, Bluetongue Damasteel 2 pcs.

Payment: All pricing includes PayPal fees. Please make payments within 24 hours from purchase. If you can't contact me, or your item will go to the next person in line. Send payment to my PayPal emai is [email protected]

Shipping: Cost is $15 within the US using USPS Priority Mail option, exotics will require signature to receive package. For international shipping estimate, please contact me. I will ship internationally, but all risk of custom issues, or lost package will have to be taken by the buyer. Once the package leaves the US, I have no control over the package. If you want to feel safe about your package, Fedex is a safe but pricey alternative for International Shipping.

Disclaimers:

- Please allow 7-10 days for your light to be assembled, and optional finishes to be completed.
- Exotic sleeves are made to order by me, so please allow 2-3 weeks from the order date to when they ship out to you.

Features and specifications:

Name: Balaton (It is a homage to the place where I originally come from)

- Hefty copper pill for the containment the driver and the Led board.
- Nichia 219C 4000K 93 CRI Led ( This can be customized and the light can ship with other available LEds.
- Dual coated Sapphire window protecting the front of the light. (Exotic versions have a second one protecting the trit sphere in the tail)
- Deep reflector for maximum throw in this size)
- FET driver with GuppyDrv Rev.2 with 20 modegroups
- Material matched o-ringed tail switch design.
- Working with 10440 Lithium battery (Specifically designed with Efest 350 mAh flat top in mind)
- Lifetime Warranty through multiple owners (not for self inflicted damages, but I'll try to help out, whatever happens to your light)
- Exotic versions are numbered.
- Size 4 inches x 0.700 inches

48362030791_580ac464bc_b.jpg

48362030696_5386dc967b_b.jpg

48362163977_bb8074c730_b.jpg

48362030536_54eebfb0d8_b.jpg

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 10440 Balaton Brass Edition and some Titanium

In for Ti body & milled sleeve, will PM you for other details. [emoji91]

Re: 10440 Balaton Brass Edition and some Titanium

This batch is gone, sales is closed now, I will PM you with all the details!

HB Guy

Newly Enlightened
Hi, George:I'm in for the brass with a cross-milled titanium sleeve. Will PM you details.HB Guy

Last edited: