• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Polarion PF40 HID UK sale- SOLD

torchsarecool

Enlightened
I am selling a used Polarion PF40. This is an awesome light but i cant afford to keep it, i need new lights to keep content fresh for my youtube channel. Honestly this is a beast of a light, beautiful 4300 Kelvin colour temp.

comes with spare bulb and charger but nothing else

light has a few marks but works perfectly. will require a new battery pack or battery refurbishment to achieve full 90 minute run time.

My Youtube video featuring the light is here- https://youtu.be/IaE6TUnNmQU (copy and paste this link to youtube, maybe skip the first minute and a bit)

I can send photos if you send me your email (or phone number for whatsapp)

I got at least 25 minutes of run time whilst recording footage (from one charge) I havent tested the capacity of the battery pack but i suspect its fairly old.

UK only sorry (international delivery is so expensive for this light!)

First "ill take it" gets it (Sorry but i may refuse to sell to brand new forum members) Await private message from me with payment details.

payment via paypal or cash please. You may collect the light from near Blackpool, Lancashire. If collecting i will reduce the price by £15.

Fully tracked delivery included in the price. I am away on holiday from monday 29th - friday 2nd august so delivery would be when i get back.

was £275

now £250 no offers

any questions/queries, i respond to PM`s promptly

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just an update to give a big thanks for torchesarecool. Absolute beast and built like a tank. It will truly be well looked after and I am thankful for the excellent comms, speedy delivery, and another vouch for an excellently done YouTube channel. Thanks again and best of luck with your channel.