Prometheus        

Thread: CPF Supporter Permissions Issue

Default CPF Supporter Permissions Issue

I upgraded to a Vendor account but it seems the permissions for the account aren't set properly as I can't start threads in in the WTS forums or CPF Mall.

Thanks!

Default Re: CPF Supporter Permissions Issue

Not certain (as those are handled by Admin, not Mods) but it is possible that particular subscription category might need to be approved first, before permissions are turned on.

In any case, this is the proper location, and I'm sure someone will be by soon to advise you further.

Thanks for your patience, Ozy.
    ... is the archimedes peak

The CPF Vendor subscription is for posting permissions in the CPF Vendor forum - NOT the WTS forums. What is it you are intending to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    The CPF Vendor subscription is for posting permissions in the CPF Vendor forum - NOT the WTS forums. What is it you are intending to do?
    Sell a personal flashlight. The CPF Supporter page says Vendors are able to post new threads in the WTS forums:

Ozy - I'm not really sure why that was posted like that. I have fixed it. I also adjusted your subscription so now you can post in the WTS forums. You have a 180 day Level One subscription starting today.

Sorry for the mix up.