• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Summer Clearance Sale 2019

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I need some space and funds to make room for Sky Lumen Nguyen release. Final Proto V3 is coming soon with all the new changes. I want to torture test the actually production model so there are no variance. May be I will torture serial number 54. Yah? Or should I beat up another serial?

Making sales list now. Please let me know if there is a light would you like on sale. :)
Thanks

SALE LINK CLICK HERE

or

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e6XtaWiORqiWbKZpLCBlPmhgDC_3PNfxix2BMaHRV7g/edit?usp=sharing

• Rules/Details:
  • Sale does not officially start until I say "Fiat Lux"
  • No purchase limits
  • No combined shipping discounts
  • +$5 for V54 Engraving
  • No other promotion, discounts, coupons, credits, trades can apply to this particular sale
  • I reserve the right to issue a full refund if I can not fulfill an order for any reason
  • I have 100% control over the sale
  • Paypal to: [email protected]

Last edited:

mjgsxr

Enlightened
Any chance of a Mateminco MT35vn with,
CTF90 5000K LED
Driver Vnx3
5500L
2MCD+

I remember you did a few one offs a while back. Also when will the Acebeam W30s be back in stock as I have one on order. Thanks MJ

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any chance of a Mateminco MT35vn with,
CTF90 5000K LED
Driver Vnx3
5500L
2MCD+

I remember you did a few one offs a while back. Also when will the Acebeam W30s be back in stock as I have one on order. Thanks MJ

I doubt it did 2 mcd. Tn42vn 90 doesn't even hit there.
Mid so, I'll take a mt35vn 90 as well.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This light is too much work to discount much :-(

Any other models? haha

mjgsxr

Enlightened
Think I didn't type the full light name, my bad. I meant

Mateminco MT35vn+, should have around the same size head as the Blf gt, and is bigger than the TN42.

I understand if it's not profitable to offer much/any discount on a light like this.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Think I didn't type the full light name, my bad. I meant

Mateminco MT35vn+, should have around the same size head as the Blf gt, and is bigger than the TN42.

I understand if it's not profitable to offer much/any discount on a light like this.

Oh this one! I remember numbers was a bit higher than GTvn90 and the beam was perfect! No rings or anything. Pain in the *** build too. LOL

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe several nightwatch nl40vn single modes w2
Mt35vn mini w2
C8+ w2 or oslon black

Renegadethreads

Newly Enlightened
[h=1]EagTac D3Cvn Spec 2
S6330vn
21700 GladiatorVN
Need a good light for the car that will stay charged longterm in severe temperatures both high and low.[/h]

Renegadethreads

Newly Enlightened
I'll take 11 and 13 when you say Fiat Lux. Damn you for calling my bluff. I won't be able to afford all the Nguyens I'll need.

Last edited:

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take #50 with single mode without the vn4 with free 26650 and $5 off....essential same deal but different spec. if you agree Vinh