NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: Zebralight H600 Fc vs H604c (only beamshot)

Default Zebralight H600 Fc vs H604c (only beamshot)

Finally the H600Fc was delivered, as with H604c and H604d I received a good copy the tint is beautiful and the power emitted leaves me very satisfied.
    I made these photos very quickl, for the moment only these shots, others later as soon as I can.

Last edited by Stefano; 08-01-2019 at 04:23 PM. Reason: add video

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Zebralight H600 Fc vs H604c (only beamshot)

Nice comparisons! That settles it, the H600Fc is on my Christmas list (probably to myself). I want flood in a headlamp, but not mule flood.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkIntoTheLight View Post
    Nice comparisons! That settles it, the H600Fc is on my Christmas list (probably to myself). I want flood in a headlamp, but not mule flood.
    Thank you.
    I haven't used it much yet, but the first impression is very positive.
    I was very much in doubt whether to buy it because I already have a lot of headlamp floods but instead it was a good choice, it is really powerful.
    All the recent Zebralight XHP50 Hi Cri are exceptional headlamps, they are truly a new generation of lights.

If you wait until the first run or two of the newest version is out, you're almost guaranteed to have a phenomenal, and reliable light.
    I'm still on MK II, didn't get them early either.
    They are amazing lights, 24/7.
    I'm getting close to updating with MK IV.
    The brighter the light, the darker the shadow.

I just got home from work to my H600fc MK IV having arrived. I carry an sc32w daily, which I always thought I got blessed with an amazing tint, but these high CRI 4000k xhp50.2's are something else. I don't think I can go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Robot Mania FU View Post
    I just got home from work to my H600fc MK IV having arrived. I carry an sc32w daily, which I always thought I got blessed with an amazing tint, but these high CRI 4000k xhp50.2's are something else. I don't think I can go back.
    Yes, these are exceptional lights, H600Fc and H604c are the most beautiful lights I have, using them is a real pleasure for my eyes.

I just got my H600fc MK IV. I can't say it impresses like your first beamshot but then again I am using it in the woods to take the dogs out. I expected more than just an incremental step up from my H602 (w?) looking similar but a bit more distant. Perhaps I need the H600F to be more like the Lumintop Terminator X and Strion LED that we use out there for the dogs. Perhaps I'm used to more throw than spread but that's what works best when the bears quietly sneak up.