• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam W10vn - Best Slim LEP Thrower

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
Is it just me or does that crazy, aggressive strike bezel seem way out of place on a light that is almost useless at close range distances? Thankfully it's reversible, otherwise it would be a real head scratcher.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Is it just me or does that crazy, aggressive strike bezel seem way out of place on a light that is almost useless at close range distances? Thankfully it's reversible, otherwise it would be a real head scratcher.

I think it's there to block the light so it's a bit harder for someone standing sideways to look at the beam. They just want it too look a little cool while doing that. A bit like a camera telephoto lens shade.

Sproing

Newly Enlightened

I had the same thought when I first started handling it. The beam is so narrow that I think I'd probably end up disorienting myself if I strike something with it because I'm all of a sudden be in the dark!

My first experience with LEP so it's pretty impressive:

Latest posts