ArmyTek        

Thread: recommend me a copper\titatnium flaslight

Flashaholic

Default recommend me a copper\titatnium flaslight

i recently discovered the appeal of copper and titanium flashlights. i have olight s mini cu and emisar d4 ti and they are amazing! now i am looking for a new one. budget 100usd i want it to use 16340/rcr123 and it must have ww tint 4500k-4000k . output i would like to be 500+ lumens. and moonlight mode and cool ui is important as well. acebeam tk16 is a great option but i want to look for more options.
    Last edited by camelight; 08-05-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Default Re: recommend me a copper\titatnium flaslight

Quote Originally Posted by camelight View Post
    i recently discovered the appeal of copper and titanium flashlights. i have olight s mini cu and emisar d4 ti and they are amazing!
    fw3a copper with 219b sw45k

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

Word has it that the FW3T (Ti version of FW3A) will be made available some time this month. May want to look into that. You can probably find many more options for Cu lights within your budget than you will for Ti lights. The only other Ti lights within your budget that I can think of at the moment is the Olight S Mini.
    Who needs to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you have friends on CPF?
    My flashlight videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...9TIYcGeuBXa5m0

You have missed an Acebeam TK16 Cu driven to perfection — TK16vn:

https://skylumen.com/collections/v54...27964005842967.

I mean the Nichia 216B 4500K incarnation. Those LEDs are out of production already, but their tint... is close to the rising sun.
    Last edited by vadimax; 08-05-2019 at 09:33 AM.

I would recommend the Eagletac D3C Ti with the Nichia 219C 4000K. It seems like it checks all your boxes and It is a nice little light.