Nichia 219b 9080 4000k hiCRI now available on custom page

glimmer

Newly Enlightened
Good news! I've been waiting for this. My order is in. Going to try a raised button this time for a change.

:cool:

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great, I love the 219B 4000K 9080. This light will be a nice friend for my Aluminium 219B 4500K 9080. Guess each of my HDS needs a friend. :D

@Hogo
My LED offer is still valid! I will also do not want to make profit with the LEDs. Only to let you know for sure. That is the only thing I can do is to "help out" in case the BeCu becomes reality!

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
And like we all assumed, the NB40 is the first Aluminium HDS with OP reflector. In the big HDS thread we all assumed this. I confirm this, I got mine from customs today. :naughty:

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forgot one "fun fact" regarding my aluminium NB40 light. The PCB is marked NC40. My special metal NB40 Lights are marked NB40. So I guess I have a extra very ultra hyper rare HDS with original Henry / Hogo Typo on the PCB... :naughty::twothumbs:nana::rock::hahaha::clap::wow: ...

Btw. a pity that the NB40 is now sold out. I really love this LED.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Hogo, can we get a hint as to the next emitter choice? Or is it as yet undetermined? I'm holding my breath for a 3500K high CRI in an aluminum light, even if it isn't a 9080 219b. I know you and Henry will select an excellent emitter bin as always, so I'm not worried about that at all. In fact, I feel with the calibration and emitter effecting output, a 219c could be a better option, as it may be a 200 lumen light compared to the 219b's 180 lumen calibration. A very slight and possibly imperceptible change, but it is there, even if you can barely see it. Even if you can't see it, it is there.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The next is also a 4000k. Don't know that we will go lower than that in the future, but it may happen.
The new emitters are already getting put on boards, but doubt we will have them back and for sale before November.
That is all I can really say for now. They should be quite good, but I don't want to say more until we get them in and get them put on the sphere.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh I hope it's the SST-20 FD2 95cri led. Very near 219b performance in tint and color rendering but with better output. This in a rotary config would be pretty much my ultimate edc.