• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: $ Drop, free ship, Sealed Surefire, SW02, lights, filters, shield light

nc987

Enlightened
Update 8/7: 10% off listed price and free shipping on any item over 75 bucks.

About 13 years ago I worked for a Surefire retailer that went out of business. I would also buy flashlights from our rep that were used in show displays. Towards the end I got paid in equipment and not money so I've had this stuff sitting in boxes for over a decade. I'm trying to rifle through it now. I personally ordered 90% this stuff from Surefire for our store and can vouch for its condition and authenticity. A lot of stuff is unopened and the stuff that is opened was not used (unless otherwise noted) and just sat in a box nicely wrapped up. I am defining "used" as in personal use or in the field. The opened stuff has been removed from the box and turned on. If the item was used and shows sign of use I have tried my best to indicate so.

All payment will be through Paypal. First "ill take the (fill in the item here)" gets it. I am not parting anything out or trading.

Shipping US only for now. Shipped via USPS, tracked and insured. Shipping is free if the item is over $75 unless indicated otherwise below.

PM me with any questions or corrections, I have tried to double check everything here for accuracy.

Items:
1. Surefire 6SL Shield Light $300: Sealed in original packaging. Box has a slight crease but has not been compromised and has original plastic wrap on it. Super rare, google image search "surefire shield light" or "6sl" and you will find some info. There is also a thread here on CPF: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/v...refire-Shield-Light&highlight=surefire+shield
arzWZ2e.jpg

lZPEgDs.jpg

2. Surefire SW-02 Tailcap in original packaging unopened. $250
3. SurefireFM27 Flashlight Beam Cover in original packaging 2.5" diameter bezel. $150
4. Surefire F28 Traffic Wand sealed in Package for 1.25" bezel lights. $20 obo. Shipping $5.00
5. Surefire T001 DC adapter: Brand new and unopened: $15 Shipping $5.00
6. Surefire CN200 Series Battery Charger: Brand new and unopened. $20 Shipping $5.00
7. Surefire Fm34 Beam Diffuser 1.25 bezel: Opened and put on flashlight but never used in the field. Sat in a box wrapped up for ten years. Mint. $75
M2sU44O.jpg

8. Surefire L5 Lumamax LNIB. Never used except for being removed from the box and turned on every few years. Perfect condition. $200
url]

url]

url]

9. Surefire Fm67 Beamcover for 1.47" bezel: Unopened and sealed. $50 . Shipping $5.00
p0sSBRy.jpg

10. Surefire Fm17 Beam cover for 1.62 inch bezel: Unopened and sealed. $50 Shipping $5.00
Jl2feUH.jpg

11. Surefire FM26 Red Filter for 2.5" flashlights. Opened but not used: $150
zbyr7sU.jpg

12. Surefire FM25 Blue Filter for 2.5' Flashlights. Opened but not used: $150
8yWyztf.jpg

13. Surefire L1 Digital Lumamax: Two level 22 lumen max model: Opened but placed back in original packaging. Like new condition. $175.
zQsXDRw.jpg

qyMrUkE.jpg

uaKQCL0.jpg

14. Surefire KL1-HA-GN: Green led head, no body. Has a few nicks but nothing major. $150.
ojkAj8P.jpg

A3i3QKL.jpg

dzwI767.jpg

15. KL2-HA on L6 digital lumamax body: The body has one tiny nick on one of the rings below the bezel. Head has no marks on it. Have original box. Comes with twist on tailcap, don't know mode # of tailcap. $200

url]

url]

url]

url]

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Rare, Unopened Surefire stuff. SW02, lights, filters, shield light and other stuf

Some interesting items here. Just FYI, we don't do "obo" on CPF. Any offers would need to be by PM only please.

nc987

Enlightened
Re: Rare, Unopened Surefire stuff. SW02, lights, filters, shield light and other stuf

Ok, fixed. Folks can PM me offers if need be.

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast

Which version is the L1 Digital Lumamax? There are six versions listed on the FlashlightGuide, but none of them described as 22/90 lumens. Thanks!

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast

Which version is the L1 Digital Lumamax? There are six versions listed on the FlashlightGuide, but none of them described as 22/90 lumens. Thanks!

Gen6 has 90lm on max. Also if the lens is flat that is 100% sure it's gen6. Gen5 had a domed lens

Kestrel

Flashaholic

Not sure why the confusion on the L1; the packaging clearly states that it is the 22 lumen Max / 90 hours-low version.

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not sure why the confusion on the L1; the packaging clearly states that it is the 22 lumen Max / 90 hours-low version.

Confusion is because I'm at work and can't see any pictures (I think the content filter is preventing the redirects to the photo sites). I'm looking for one of the older ones with lower lumens.

I apologize derailing the thread.

Kestrel

Flashaholic

Confusion is because I'm at work and can't see any pictures (I think the content filter is preventing the redirects to the photo sites). I'm looking for one of the older ones with lower lumens.

I apologize derailing the thread.
Ah OK that makes sense; I understand the content filter thing.
And no worries at all, asking valid questions on an unclear sale item isn't thread derailing. :)

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened

It's not 22/90 lumens. It's 22 lumens max output. 90 hours runtime on low.

nc987

Enlightened

Bump, price drop 10% on everything, free shipping on anything over $75. PM me offers.