• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: NEW Surefire 30th Anniversary Limited Edition E1B Backup flashlight and EWP01 Pen

yybug

Newly Enlightened
The first unconditional, "I'll take it", post, followed by reasonably prompt payment via Paypal gets it. If you'd like to pay with another method, please send me a PM. If the buyer is located overseas, he/she will need pay actual shipping cost of choice. NO trade please.

I have the following items:

1. SureFire 30th Anniversary E1B light. They are never used. Battery NOT included. The wood box will be included. (See below for the light+pen set)

Shipping will be via USPS priority mail (can't do first class as it is over 1lb with box).

I am asking $110 (no box, or $115 with the display box)
including CONUS shipping with tracking only. Insurance is extra if needed. I cannot be responsible for loss/damage during shipment if no insurance is requested.

IMG_5768.JPG

IMG_5767.jpg

IMG_5766.jpg

2. SureFire GS-E1B-EWP01 30th Anniversary Pen+flashlight Gift Set (The open box one shows the set I carry. You will receive same items but they are the brand new sealed set shown on the right. The light and pen will have the matching serial number GS####)
I am asking $240 including CONUS shipping with tracking only. Insurance is extra $5 if needed (will ship USPS or Fedex ground). I cannot be responsible for loss/damage during shipment if no insurance is requested.
IMG_5791.jpg

3. If you just want the pen, I am asking $135 (no box, or $140 with the wooden display box) including CONUS shipping with tracking only Insurance is extra $5 if needed (will ship USPS or Fedex ground).

Last edited:

Nimitz68

Enlightened
Re: FS: SureFire 30th Anniversary Limited Edition E1B Backup with wooden display box.

So, no pen(s)?

yybug

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: SureFire 30th Anniversary Limited Edition E1B Backup with wooden display box.

No pen. I may also have a few pen+light set which I need dig out from my storage. Will list them later once that happen.

thanks.

Weld Inspector

Enlightened

Question, and I apologize in advance for a such a novice question.

Does the back up use the p60 like the 3p,6p,9p's do?

If not what is the driver/ dropin?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

I'll take it.

Bill

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

PM sent for paypal addy.

Bill

archimedes

Flashaholic

Question, and I apologize in advance for a such a novice question.

Does the back up use the p60 like the 3p,6p,9p's do?

If not what is the driver/ dropin?

I'm sure @yybug will confirm, but no, I would think these are stock.

They do not use any sort of "dropin" but can be modded (with some effort) and I think @Tana has done that with a few of these.

I will also add that the anodizing on these is absolutely gorgeous.

Congrats Bill, I've been tempted to get another "backup Backup" myself :grin2:

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

You should at that price.

Bill

yybug

Newly Enlightened

Both answers are correct.

I'm sure @yybug will confirm, but no, I would think these are stock.

They do not use any sort of "dropin" but can be modded (with some effort) and I think @Tana has done that with a few of these.

I will also add that the anodizing on these is absolutely gorgeous.

Congrats Bill, I've been tempted to get another "backup Backup" myself :grin2:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Paypal sent.

Bill

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Thanks for the fast shipping. Will be here Friday.

Bill

blankc72

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: SureFire 30th Anniversary Limited Edition E1B Backup and EWP01 Pen

I'll take it. Light only

blankc72

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Got mine today. Very nice presentation box with paper work. Backup functions perfectly. Thanks,

Bill

blankc72

Newly Enlightened

Mine arrived. Love the light. Thank you.