FourSevens        

Thread: Klarus Visor Clip Motion Sensor Light HC3, Anywhere Anytime Light up Your Way

Wink2 Klarus Visor Clip Motion Sensor Light HC3, Anywhere Anytime Light up Your Way

Klarus Visor Clip Motion Sensor light HC3
    It is Compact Size, slim design easy to fit with any hat, anywhere anytime light up your way
    Max Output: 100 Lumens
    Max Runtime: 27 Hours
    USB Rechargeable and Battery indicator
    Motion Sensing, just wave your hand to turn on/off light
    180 degree adjustable

Learn more: www.klaruslight.com
    Last edited by klight; 08-06-2019 at 05:48 AM.

Default Re: Klarus Visor Clip Motion Sensor Light HC3, Anywhere Anytime Light up Your Way

Added to the database. That 100 lumen mode really should be labeled as a turbo shouldn't it? As far as I can tell it almost immediately drop to half brightness.

Is there any word to what this might cost? It is a cute little hatlight and I am very excited that it uses a neutral white.
    Try the largest, fastest, most flexible flashlight search engine: parametrek.com
    41 brands, 2124 models and still growing!
    NEW: battery search, sleeping pads search

Default Re: Klarus Visor Clip Motion Sensor Light HC3, Anywhere Anytime Light up Your Way

Thanks for your suggestion, we will feedback it to our R&D team, thank you, this hatlight will be on the market soon, we will keep you updated
    Quote Originally Posted by parametrek View Post
    Added to the database. That 100 lumen mode really should be labeled as a turbo shouldn't it? As far as I can tell it almost immediately drop to half brightness.

Is there any word to what this might cost? It is a cute little hatlight and I am very excited that it uses a neutral white.

Quote Originally Posted by parametrek View Post
    That 100 lumen mode really should be labeled as a turbo shouldn't it? As far as I can tell it almost immediately drop to half brightness..
    Klight - is this true? The price looks great on this, but does the light really drop its initial 100 lumen brightness that quick? Your runtime chart says 100 lumens for 4 hours. What is the actual runtime before it drops from 100 lumens? Thanks.

High mode will run 4 hours, the highest brightness will drop after 3 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by wacbzz View Post
    Klight - is this true? The price looks great on this, but does the light really drop its initial 100 lumen brightness that quick? Your runtime chart says 100 lumens for 4 hours. What is the actual runtime before it drops from 100 lumens? Thanks.