• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Klarus Visor Clip Motion Sensor Light HC3, Anywhere Anytime Light up Your Way

klight

Enlightened
Klarus Visor Clip Motion Sensor light HC3
It is Compact Size, slim design easy to fit with any hat, anywhere anytime light up your way
Max Output: 100 Lumens
Max Runtime: 27 Hours
USB Rechargeable and Battery indicator
Motion Sensing, just wave your hand to turn on/off light
180 degree adjustable

67628221_2326469187401118_6984480571283996672_o.jpg

Learn more: www.klaruslight.com

Last edited:

parametrek

Enlightened
Added to the database. That 100 lumen mode really should be labeled as a turbo shouldn't it? As far as I can tell it almost immediately drop to half brightness.

Is there any word to what this might cost? It is a cute little hatlight and I am very excited that it uses a neutral white.

klight

Enlightened
Thanks for your suggestion, we will feedback it to our R&D team, thank you, this hatlight will be on the market soon, we will keep you updated
Added to the database. That 100 lumen mode really should be labeled as a turbo shouldn't it? As far as I can tell it almost immediately drop to half brightness.

Is there any word to what this might cost? It is a cute little hatlight and I am very excited that it uses a neutral white.

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
That 100 lumen mode really should be labeled as a turbo shouldn't it? As far as I can tell it almost immediately drop to half brightness..

Klight - is this true? The price looks great on this, but does the light really drop its initial 100 lumen brightness that quick? Your runtime chart says 100 lumens for 4 hours. What is the actual runtime before it drops from 100 lumens? Thanks.

klight

Enlightened
High mode will run 4 hours, the highest brightness will drop after 3 minutes
Klight - is this true? The price looks great on this, but does the light really drop its initial 100 lumen brightness that quick? Your runtime chart says 100 lumens for 4 hours. What is the actual runtime before it drops from 100 lumens? Thanks.