Sunwayman M10R replacement pocket clip

destro72

Newly Enlightened
Can someone help me find a replacement pocket clip for a Sunwayman M10R? I e-mailed the manufacturer with no success.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can someone help me find a replacement pocket clip for a Sunwayman M10R? I e-mailed the manufacturer with no success.

Good luck! If it's the same 'screwed onto the top' as my M11R, you're better off having one made up for you, or you doing it yourself.

SWM is waning a bit these days.

Chris

destro72

Newly Enlightened
Good luck! If it's the same 'screwed onto the top' as my M11R, you're better off having one made up for you, or you doing it yourself.

SWM is waning a bit these days.

Chris

The M10R clip doesn't screw in, it just snaps on. Not having any luck finding one.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
If only it were that easy. I haven't found any other clips that will fit this light.

I've just got the V11Rs and the M11R, with its 'screw into the top' fixed clip. Take pictures of the light and post them here and I'll try and help, but it seems that the task will be 'trial and error.'

Chris

destro72

Newly Enlightened
I have an M10R light I mangled (trying to mod it :ohgeez:) around somewhere, let me see if I can find it and see if there is a clip.
Are you in the US?

Yes, I live in Iowa. Please let me know if you find it. Thanks!

destro72

Newly Enlightened
You can look for It in a Deutsche store, flashlighthop.de

Thanks for the link. It appears they have the clip in stock, but they don't accept US dollars. May have to shoot them an email to see if they can help.

Last edited:

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Found the light and it has a clip but it is too long when installed bezel up for tailstanding but fits fine when installed bezel down. I got it when they first came out and don't remember if this is normal.