PD36R Tac model planned?

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
While I very much like the PD36R, and enjoy many of its features, I was hoping for a more tactical friendly interface. Do you have plans to eventually release a Tac model as you did with the PD35? I wish the tail switch was turbo only, and that while activated via the tail switch, the side switch was disabled. The side switch could be used to access lower levels of output. The UI is really the only thing that I don't like about this light. Still, I own three of them.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
While I very much like the PD36R, and enjoy many of its features, I was hoping for a more tactical friendly interface. Do you have plans to eventually release a Tac model as you did with the PD35? I wish the tail switch was turbo only, and that while activated via the tail switch, the side switch was disabled. The side switch could be used to access lower levels of output. The UI is really the only thing that I don't like about this light. Still, I own three of them.

Since the PD36R is still a new light, I don't think there will be a TAC model released at least anytime soon but you never know down the road.