Does Fenix sell replacement head bands?

busseguy

Enlightened
So I use my Fenix HL30 (2015 edition) headlamp everyday. I love it but after so many years the band has just gotten worn out and stretched so while I'm wearing it it starts to slowly slide down onto my face.

So I was wondering if you guys know if Fenix sells replacement headbands?

Thanks in advance.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
does it have to be from fenix? other brands sell spare bands, they are all pretty much same width,

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
even a bit wider band still would work, i actually make my own, i bought a roll of 1 1/2 wide elastic band, and i use sawing machine to close them i make them my size, without any adjustments, and since band is wider it stays on my head better and does not have to be that tight. they also come with cooler designs than regular bands

Last edited:

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
So I use my Fenix HL30 (2015 edition) headlamp everyday. I love it but after so many years the band has just gotten worn out and stretched so while I'm wearing it it starts to slowly slide down onto my face.

So I was wondering if you guys know if Fenix sells replacement headbands?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, we do carry replacement headbands. Feel free to contact us here, https://www.fenix-store.com/contact-us/

Timucin

Newly Enlightened
HM65R headlamp and FENIX AFH-02 BLACKOUT HEADBAND

I have HM65R headlamp and wanna change its head band with FENIX AFH-02 BLACKOUT HEADBAND. It's little bit confusing. There are no holes, no splits. How to change it can someone show me?
6WjMdPH2grAgBISAEhIAQuDACIiQujJucJQSEgBAQAkJACAgBISAEZjUBERKz vXLlxcCQkAICAEhIASEgBAQAhdG4H9wQAAJRz5B5AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

x88a GsyhGj0QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Re: HM65R headlamp and FENIX AFH-02 BLACKOUT HEADBAND

Timucin,
You will need to thread the headband through the slots on your headlamp before putting the headband together. Once the headband is attached but unassembled, you can begin assembling it properly. Contact our customer service team at [email protected] to speak with someone about the details of this process. We'll create a video for it on our Youtube channel when we are finished with our distancing measures.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: HM65R headlamp and FENIX AFH-02 BLACKOUT HEADBAND

I have replaced the headband on my HM65R too as well as three HL55.

It can look confusing at first but it's actually fairly easy.

1. Slide the headband though the slots the headlamp holder
2. Slide the rubber back plate into the headband
3. Slide the big headband buckle through the smaller buckle
4. Fold back the end with the bigger buckle and loop it over the headband

5. Slide the overhead strap through the top slot on the headband support
6. Slide the big overhead strap buckle through the smaller one
7. Slide the big overhead strap buckle through the top slot of the the rubber back plate
8. Fold back the big overhead strap buckle and loop it over the strap

Hope that helps!

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight headbands are awesome green and grey patterns. Fenix bands are more flashy.

A Zebralight headband and Fenix light = Zenix light

i have ripped 2 new zl holders while putting a light in it, they are not too stretchy, and easy to rip, no other light holder that i used ever ripped.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
i have ripped 2 new zl holders while putting a light in it, they are not too stretchy, and easy to rip, no other light holder that i used ever ripped.

The holder is flimsy. I bought a new Zebralight headlamp last week and it has newer strap material and stronger rubber holder. Maybe it's better. I don't know if it's available separately yet as an accessory.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
i gave up on their holders and bands, or pretty much on any headlamp, i design, and print my own, quick release, and use wider bands,