NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        

Thread: New Fenix Catalog 2019

Flashaholic*

Buttrock New Fenix Catalog 2019

At long last, finally available, the Fenix Lights Catalog 2019!

http://fenixlight.com/Download.aspx

PS: The download is incredibly slow...
    Last edited by Labrador72; 01-29-2019 at 07:19 PM.

Default Re: New Fenix Catalog 2019

"Incredibly slow" in my case translates more into it popping up a new identical page and then nada.

Tell us, please --

Any mention of their E01 replacement light ? ? ?

_

Quote Originally Posted by LRJ88 View Post
    "Incredibly slow" in my case translates more into it popping up a new identical page and then nada.
    That's what I'm getting :/
    Reliability, NW and moonlight mode, the most important factors in a light

Same here

Flashaholic*

Had the same problem in the end. I think it started downloading the first time I clicked on the link but then nothing happened and can't even start the download anymore.
    Hopefully, they'll fix it soon!

Hey, Guys

You are trying to download the catalog from the Fenix China website. That's probably why it is slow. Try downloading from the Fenix Store website.

Here's the blog post.

Last edited by fenix store; 01-31-2019 at 05:30 PM.

Flashaholic*

Thank you very much Fenix Store!

Quote Originally Posted by fenix store View Post
    Hey, Guys

You are trying to download the catalog from the Fenix China website. That's probably why it is slow. Try downloading from the Fenix Store website.

Here's the blog post.

Am I missing something? I donít see the RC05 on here...is it being discontinued? I was just about to pull the trigger on the RC05SE from REI.

I think the light that excites me the most is the LR40R. The deep center reflector should produce plenty of throw.

I bet there is a certain modder that could make something special out of this one!
    "There ain't no bones in a hotdog" F. York.

Thanks, Fenix Store. I've been trying to check out that catalogue for a week lol

---- So no "replacement" for the E01 it seems. It's not even in the catalogue, but I assume it's still kicking, right?
    Last edited by martinaee; 02-02-2019 at 09:20 PM.

Checked the catalog, and it will be another year for me without purchasing a new Fenix light.. Nothing really mind blowing or special, and the new/current 'design-language'.. well.. it's not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kj2 View Post
    Checked the catalog, and it will be another year for me without purchasing a new Fenix light.. Nothing really mind blowing or special, and the new/current 'design-language'.. well.. it's not for me.
    Yeah, I agree. Overall I'm not that into the styling of some of their new lights/revisions. I have to admit I do like the E18R. If they made an LD22 with "brass" styling like that towards the head and button I'd consider it since I still never really replaced my 2AA LD20 after losing it.

Can't tell if the LD22 is new in that catalogue. It looked a bit different especially with the knurling. I wonder if the emitter is still the same. Specs didn't seem that different.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephron44 View Post
    Am I missing something? I donít see the RC05 on here...is it being discontinued? I was just about to pull the trigger on the RC05SE from REI.
    Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks!

The RC05 is not discontinued. As you can see, Fenix arranged the 2019 catalog a little differently this time. Not sure why they don't have all their lights in the catalog. We just know the RC05 is not in the "discontinued products" list that they keep updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephron44 View Post
    Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks!

fenix store, would you happen to know if the LD22 is being updated this year? New emitter perhaps? The body looks a little different to me maybe in the catalogue?

Flashaholic*

You are right that it looks different but I think it might just be a new photo from an unusual angle that gives that impression. All ANSI/PLATO data looks identical to the existing model.
    That doesn't mean a new version might be released later in 2019: the LD20 hasn't been updated in a while now. Based on the catalog it seems it won't be in H1 or so though.

Yeah, the 2AA format, when done right, is one of my favorite flashlight formats of all time. Ironically I don't own a 2AA light right now besides a classic style Maglite. Would love for them to update the LD22 again. I want them to put that sexy bronze ring/button on the front/side of the LD22 kind of like on the new E18R. I guess using the XP-G3 would be good. Make it smooth with a partial stippled reflector, but generally I've always loved the beam profile from the XP-G size emitter combined with the LD20 size reflectors.

... Good lord, I'm such a flashlight nerd lol.

All your questions sent to the Fenix engineer/marketing team. They are on the Chinese New Year holiday right now but will answer your questions when they return. Thanks for all your comments/suggestions!

We heard back from Fenix concerning the RC05 not being in the catalog (and some other current lights). The RC05 is not discontinued. This catalog was a specialty printing for SHOT Show. So the next catalog will be complete and MAYBE in the standard format.

We heard back from Fenix concerning the RC05 not being in the catalog (and some other current lights). The RC05 is not discontinued. This catalog was a specialty printing for SHOT Show. So the next catalog will be complete and MAYBE in the standard format.
    Awesome!

All your questions sent to the Fenix engineer/marketing team. They are on the Chinese New Year holiday right now but will answer your questions when they return. Thanks for all your comments/suggestions!
    Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I was reviewing the catalogue and wanted to know if the e12 would be receiving an update this year? Thanks.