• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lost the head on my brown Olight AAA light.

busseguy

Enlightened
So I found out about the free brown Olight AAA keychain light offer recently that you just had to pay $5.00 for shipping. I figured for that price I couldn't go wrong.

i recieved the light a couple weeks ago and I loved it. The brown color was awesome and the light worked perfectly.

i noticed it was really easy to turn it on using one hand. Figured the O ring could have been bigger to give it more friction. Today I pulled out my keys to get in my car and noticed the head was missing.

I know it was only 5 bucks but still disappointed as I knew that light would last me for years.

so I'm wondering is it possible to get a replacement head for this?

Thanks in advance.

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
So I found out about the free brown Olight AAA keychain light offer recently that you just had to pay $5.00 for shipping. I figured for that price I couldn't go wrong.

i recieved the light a couple weeks ago and I loved it. The brown color was awesome and the light worked perfectly.

i noticed it was really easy to turn it on using one hand. Figured the O ring could have been bigger to give it more friction. Today I pulled out my keys to get in my car and noticed the head was missing.

I know it was only 5 bucks but still disappointed as I knew that light would last me for years.

so I'm wondering is it possible to get a replacement head for this?

Thanks in advance.

yea thats the problem with twisties.. but didnt u have the light in your pants or something ? so even if it fell off in there somehow it would be there no ? u can always call them but i think u be forced buy it a new light sadly..