• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wants to buy Surefire M6 Guardian Lanyard ring

I had a Surefire M6 Guardian since I don't remember without lanyard ring. I suddenly felt need one now. Is anybody have left over or something not needed, I will more than welcome to buy at reasonable price. Thanks for reply advance.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you contacted the Surefire Support. They are really helpful. The M6 and M6LT (LED Version of M6) has the same lanyard ring. Maybe Surefire I able to send you one?

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe "if" you can find one that's factory it won't be reasonable....if you d like an alternative device that is better than having a ring pm me...

I tried call, obviously closed for Saturday. I will try Monday, but did you said you have one or maybe Surefire will send one? Got little confused last sentence. Thanks.

Ya. Look through several places, I think either they don't have or pretend to have one. Point is I like to keep my M6 as close as possible to original. Thanks for your suggestion, but I will keep trying.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
A1 I ve had a look at a few places but none found for the m6. One gentleman alterman here "may" have one or may not. No harm in asking. Failing that, if you can find a ring the lanyard isn't a problem, I can build one for you...

I too am a keep it original as possible guy whenever I can but sometimes one has to create a solution that doesn't exist.

Hey. Everyone.

I found easy solution. As member WarriorOfLight suggested, I contacted Surefire. Actually I visited their cooperation office at Fountain Valley, since I also live Orange county CA. What a experience I had. Customer Service Rep listened and asked if I brought light. I said no. He said ok, went back inside, 1 minute after he was holding z51 kit set, and said this is your. No charge no question asked further. Amazing. It is same experience with Craftsman hand tools no question ask exchange policy. That is what Made in America,Lifetime guaranty works.