• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sigma Customs Damascus Copperhead Regulus

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a rare one. Devin made only a handful of damascus lights but this is the only one with a copper head. It's also the only one (afaik) that came with a converter engine, able to change from triple to single. The details:
Sigma Customs Copperhead with a Damascus 18350 body
Currently installed is the Dragon engine with 10511 optic. It has the awesome high cri R9080 219b LEDs with amber secondaries.
Also includes a single emitter engine, H17F with I believe a 219c emitter
Two TIR optics for the single emitter engine. One is labeled Medium beam pattern and the other is labeled Wide but they look similar so I'm not 100% sure about that
The "tool" to swap engines is also included.
Black Oveready Spring Steel clip
Blue switch boot
Condition: Carried. I didnt baby this. Theres no huge marks in it, two small ones pictured on the bezel that will probably polish right put, and the head has some snail trails or surface wear, copper being what it is. The Oring should be replaced. I'm not sure what size it is, Devin can probably help.
900 shipped fully insured, PayPal fees included.

Full Album https://imgur.com/a/jUcrDCV

qiOA2aF.jpg

Sfr8HkM.jpg

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW what a light! This is really quite an intriguing little piece. Too bad I just bought a Gizmo and now have to buy all those Illumn Malkoff dropins....

Good luck with sale Ozy! Wish it could be me. Maybe next time round.

Stoneking

Enlightened
I've drooled over this light every time a pictures been posted. Now I've just drooled on my phone!
My favorite light on this forum, wish I had the funds.
Good luck with your sale!

Andrew82

Newly Enlightened
Flashlight arrived on Friday. Thanks for the fast shipping and for packaging it so well.