Tested the PM8 in a Fog Bank

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty dang cool. Should have tried for some pics. It was like a laser sword cutting up into the fog. Really a tight beam and reaching out a good distance. So if you have an M8-seek fog. Fog is fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif The M8 has serious throw.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is the one with the "recoil" reflector right? I wonder how a green luxIII would look /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't wait for some fog... perhaps at the next flashaholic get together we should find a large dark room and rent a hazer (sp?)? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes-Fog-Haze. It would all be good. Green would really make it seem like Darth at the controls.

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]

I can't wait for some fog... perhaps at the next flashaholic get together we should find a large dark room and rent a hazer (sp?)? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Schedule your next meeting in Santa Monica. We've had ocean fog closing in at about 4 in the afternoon until next morning for the last 2-3 weeks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Latest posts