Arc LS collections

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is my lonely Arc LS. If you have any of the Classic workhorses post them up!

xKeGypydZe48902SZaniChq3kSN_lTV0c7m9w=w980-h937-no.jpg

e5xTaEmU6yakwLEUoQsDKW3UljK-NGtdE6muw=w910-h938-no.jpg

duoz94OLnYuGKUCzG1VEmvSSMcCo_8XoaQpw=w1025-h937-no.jpg

strideredc

Enlightened
Surprised there are not more posts on this... will put up my Arc with cr123 clicky and AA clicky. I also have the original driver and led along with a moded one (cant remember what it is)

Does anyone know what they are worth these days? I dont want to sell my one but interested to know....

archimedes

Flashaholic
.... Does anyone know what they are worth these days? I dont want to sell my one but interested to know....

They are worth what someone else will pay, and a search of the MarketPlace here and/or various auction sites will provide some idea of current value.

I haven't seen many of these selling recently, and my guess is that their collectibility has overall declined over the past several years.

nightshade

Enlightened
Still like the look, design, machining and knurling. And , made in that long forgotten US of A . I've kept several examples of the true oddities from the original runs. A tad here:

upload pic

strideredc

Enlightened
They are worth what someone else will pay, and a search of the MarketPlace here and/or various auction sites will provide some idea of current value.

I haven't seen many of these selling recently, and my guess is that their collectibility has overall declined over the past several years.

Me neither, i have just seen a ARC AAA that's not working properly on Ebay for $175!!! err no thanks. I suppose you could put one up for $10,000 doesn't mean it will sell....

I cant bear to part with my one as it was the light to start ALL of this..... ;)

archimedes

Flashaholic
Me neither, i have just seen a ARC AAA that's not working properly on Ebay for $175!!! err no thanks. I suppose you could put one up for $10,000 doesn't mean it will sell.... I cant bear to part with my one as it was the light to start ALL of this..... ;)
Yes, did it sell ? If so, I maybe could find a few in a drawer somewhere :devil:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surprised there are not more posts on this... will put up my Arc with cr123 clicky and AA clicky. I also have the original driver and led along with a moded one (cant remember what it is)

Does anyone know what they are worth these days? I dont want to sell my one but interested to know....

Wow! This thread went from 0-100 just like that.

I sold one 5 years ago for I think $100 to $125 I think. It was modded as a triple.

This is one light I will never sell.

strideredc

Enlightened
Wow! This thread went from 0-100 just like that.

I sold one 5 years ago for I think $100 to $125 I think. It was modded as a triple.

This is one light I will never sell.

My one has a modded LED and for the life of me i cant remember what. lucky the modder had a spare driver so he put it on that and gave me back the original LED and driver so i have both..... What ever happened to Peter Gransee was it???

RHoy185

Newly Enlightened
Still like the look, design, machining and knurling. And , made in that long forgotten US of A . I've kept several examples of the true oddities from the original runs.

Love the look of all of Arc's stuff, lucky to own a few but wish I owned more!

Yes, did it sell ? If so, I maybe could find a few in a drawer somewhere :devil:

Does anyone know if Arc AAA's are IRA approved? :laughing:

strideredc

Enlightened
What was the lumen rating of the ARC LS's? anyone remember? I thought it was something like 20? I really cant remember...

nightshade

Enlightened
What was the lumen rating of the ARC LS's? anyone remember? I thought it was something like 20? I really cant remember...

Depending on standard or premium, 14-25 lumens. I've retired, but some of my former co-workers covet the Arc brand. One guy has well over 120 Arc variants, AAA, AA and CR123, etc.
My favorite is still a LSL with the low dome emitter. Gransee is alive and very well, he just has little desire to return to the flashlight industry at this time.

A fun reminder of illuminations past :) :
https://web.archive.org/web/20040303090204/http://store.yahoo.com/flashlight/arclshstandard.html

strideredc

Enlightened
I like the web archive.... were they really $99? i thought they were more for some reason....

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sadly, I believe this is all I have left, although I have to believe there are some more around here somewhere.

Both of these are modded, I don't remember who did it, could've been darkzero or Milky.

First Run #834
First Run #1238 w/Kroll
Bombleman CR2-66

I seem to remember that I had a few LS's around here somewhere, wish I had not sold off so many. I do still have a box full of miscellaneous parts.

504acaa3a3d62ef5260929d413d6a931.jpg

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Bombleman CR2 makes for a nice little pocket option.

04d14754dc7cefeadfc33c48b74aaa46.jpg

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Super bummed that there is no interest in this thread, definitely one of my favorites for sure.

nbp

Flashaholic
Dang that Bombelman tail is cool. I have two First Runs that DatiLED modded for me with Nichia triples. They're pretty cool little lights now. Super bright!