NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        

Thread: 9/5 Price drops!!!: Imalent MS12, R90C, LED Lenser, Many Streamlights, Nitecore

Default 9/5 Price drops!!!: Imalent MS12, R90C, LED Lenser, Many Streamlights, Nitecore

These are all basically new. They are from my video "I bought every flashlight at Bass Pro". So the packages are open and they have a bout 60 seconds use on them. The other lights like the Imalents etc are from the shelf in my studio so new condition.

Please PAY first and then post your "I'll take" First payment will take precedence over everything else.
    USA Shipping is $3, world wide is $20
    Paypal is asflashlights@gmail.com
    PLEASE PUT IN THE PAYPAL NOTES WHAT LIGHT YOU ARE BUYING AND YOUR CPF NAME!!!!!

Imalent MS12 53,000 Lumen $365>$335>$315 ........ Imalent R90C 20,000 Lumen $265>$235 SOLD

Nitecore EC4 GTS 1800 Lumen $45>$40>$35, .......Tup 1000 Lumen $35>$30>$25 SOLD, ..........Tip2 720 Lumen $25 SOLD

47s X10 $25 SOLD (this one is used and has a few dings), ........ Mateminco S03 Copper$30>$25>$20, .......... BLFGT Micro $20 SOLD

Protac HL4 $60>$50>$40

Cabellas Evac rechargable$50>$40>$35, ........... Lenser MT14$60>$50>$40

Browning spot light 1400 lumen$70>$60>$50, ..........Browning RGBW $10>$9, ..........Browning blackout $35>$30>$25

Smith Wesson 1050 Lumen$45>$40>$35, .........Smith Wesson 380 Lumen $25 SOLD, .........Milwaukee inspection light $20>$17>$10

I will be making a thread at BLF to sell all my home depot lights as well as the Iprotec lights featured in my videos for those who are interested

---------------------------------Sold items below-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Microstream USB $15 SOLD

Streamlight Protac 2AA$20>$15

Old school lantern (1960s??)$40>

Protac HL3 $45>$40>$35 SOLD

Plolystinger DS $75>$60>$50

Strion HL LED $80>$69>$59

Last edited by vestureofblood; 09-07-2019 at 03:29 PM.
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    FS: Everyday Carry Lights Upgrades for Maglite.

Default Re: FS: All my Bass Pro Lights and more. LED Lenser, Streamlight, Imalent, Nitecore

Payment sent for Microstream USB.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: FS: All my Bass Pro Lights and more. LED Lenser, Streamlight, Imalent, Nitecore

I'll take the Foursevens X10

Flashaholic

Default FS: All my Bass Pro Lights and more. LED Lenser, Streamlight, Imalent, Nitecore

Payment sent for BLFGT micro and TIP2 720 lumen. Thank you.
    You have to decide what your priorities are and have the courage--pleasantly, smilingly, non-apologetically--to say no to other things. And the way to do that is by having a bigger yes burning inside. The enemy of the best is often the good.

I have received all three of the above payments, the thread has been updated. Thanks guys...
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Is 47 X10 still available?

Quote Originally Posted by id30209 View Post
    Is 47 X10 still available?
    My bad.. I forgot to mark it sold.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: FS:Imalent MS12, R90C, LED Lenser, Many Streamlights, Nitecore

The X10 arrived, yesterday I just got it today. Thanks!

I'll take Smith and Wesson 380 lumen You should have payment.

Thanks and keep up the excellent review videos.

intrinsicintruder

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsicintruder View Post
    I'll take Smith and Wesson 380 lumen You should have payment.

Thanks and keep up the excellent review videos.

intrinsicintruder

Shipped. Thank you

Price drops

Default Re: DEEP DISCOUNTS: Imalent MS12, R90C, LED Lenser, Many Streamlights, Nitecore

Received the Micrstream USB today. Thanks.

I'll take the ProTac 2AA. Payment sent.

Default Re: DEEP DISCOUNTS: Imalent MS12, R90C, LED Lenser, Many Streamlights, Nitecore

Quote Originally Posted by Slumber Pass View Post
    Received the Micrstream USB today. Thanks.

I'll take the ProTac 2AA. Payment sent.
    Shipped. Thank you.

R90C is sold to redlyne22. I will ship today. Thank you.

Does the old school 1960s spotlight work? Is the bulb replaceable?
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8 NIV)

ProTac 2AA landed today good as new. I think this is my first AA powered light since joining CPF .
    Thanks again for the great deals and quick shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by djans1397 View Post
    Hello?
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by djans1397 View Post
    It would work with a battery. There is zero corrosion on this, the bulb is replaceable. If there ever was a front lens that is missing, but other than that I don't see a thing wrong with it.

More DEEEEP Cuts to the prices These lights are moving out of my house one way or another LOL!!

Default Re: 9/5 Price drops!!!: Imalent MS12, R90C, LED Lenser, Many Streamlights, Nitecore

Pm sent
    My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcp...5oUVN8rPDveKYA (EDC, Gear Reviews, and More!)

Default Re: 9/5 Price drops!!!: Imalent MS12, R90C, LED Lenser, Many Streamlights, Nitecore

Iíll take the Tup 1000. Sending PM now.

I'll take the Protac HL4.. payment sent

Additionally, received the M&P 380 and giving it a good workout this weekend

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsicintruder View Post
    I'll take the Protac HL4.. payment sent

Additionally, received the M&P 380 and giving it a good workout this weekend

Thanks again

I'm not showing a payment. Can you double check and see if it went through. If so can you PM me the payment ID?

PayPal sent for Strion and Polystinger
    My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcp...5oUVN8rPDveKYA (EDC, Gear Reviews, and More!)

Quote Originally Posted by vestureofblood View Post
    I'm not showing a payment. Can you double check and see if it went through. If so can you PM me the payment ID?
    I'll get you that when I get back to a computer later tonight. Thanks for being patient.
    Last edited by intrinsicintruder; 09-07-2019 at 08:32 PM.

All set Thank you.

Strion and Polystinger arrived today. Thanks for the great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by the0dore3524 View Post
    Strion and Polystinger arrived today. Thanks for the great deal!
    Thank you.