NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

Default Re: Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

Quote Originally Posted by Strintguy View Post
    Fraz, thanks for taking the time to answer the QTC question, I appreciate it mate.
    Anytime

@chipwillis I sent you a PM, but your box is full. I have a Lumenite ready to go for you! Let me know.

Sent you a pm
    Once things leave my hands I am not responsible for what happens.

Favorite aesthetic design yet.

New here.. These are very cool., very different

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I like this one.
    Once things leave my hands I am not responsible for what happens.

A few new design details added to the second post including the piston system.

Quote Originally Posted by pilo7448 View Post
    New here.. These are very cool., very different

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    Thank you! The beautiful thing about people telling you 'you can't do that' is you don't know any better until you try it.

-Fraz

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by TheFraz View Post

18650?

Looking really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by euroken View Post
    18650?

Looking really nice.
    Yes, that one is the 18650. The engine also works with the 26350 tube. And thanks

Nice!

Any one of these lights fall under my personal "Must Own" classification system. Gonna have PM Fraz now!
    Interested in Saltytri lights. Pm me!

Flashaholic*

Yes, that one is the 18650. The engine also works with the 26350 tube. And thanks
    Hopefully I'm on your list for 18650.

Will it work with 26650 also?

Hopefully I'm on your list for 18650.

Will it work with 26650 also?
    Yes you are . Currently I do not have a 26650 tube for it, but I have one in CAM. The current battery tubes that work with the Lumenite are 18650 and 26350. 21700 and 26650 will likely be next.

-Fraz

Could I be in line for an extra 21700 tube?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Flashaholic*

Yes you are . Currently I do not have a 26650 tube for it, but I have one in CAM. The current battery tubes that work with the Lumenite are 18650 and 26350. 21700 and 26650 will likely be next.

-Fraz
    Thank you Fraz!

I was thinking to perhaps get 26650 tube that I can use 18650 with a sleeve for versatility. I can't see 26650 tube making a too big of a difference in the overall light size in comparison to 18650.

If 26650 tube is indeed in the work, do you think I can wait for the 26650 instead of 18650? Hope this doesn't throw you off in anyway.

Fraz,

How can i order one of your lights? Interested in the shortest model and possibly a second tube. Let me know what you have available.

Thank you

That looks great! Nice to see QTC getting some love, Peaks are nice and all but they are a poor implementation of QTC.
    Last edited by Thetasigma; 09-22-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Would love to get in on one of these beauties!

RIDE

PM sent, are these available now?

Flashaholic*

Will the Lumenite tail-stand?

Sure does.

Quote Originally Posted by mk2rocco View Post
    Could I be in line for an extra 21700 tube?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Yes, I'm in town to work on them this week. It will be a bit because I will have to test the first few first, but I will let you know when they are ready.

Thank you Fraz!

I was thinking to perhaps get 26650 tube that I can use 18650 with a sleeve for versatility. I can't see 26650 tube making a too big of a difference in the overall light size in comparison to 18650.

If 26650 tube is indeed in the work, do you think I can wait for the 26650 instead of 18650? Hope this doesn't throw you off in anyway.
    It's no problem at all, and it shouldn't change the overall size of the light much. It is the same body diameter as the Lumenite 26350, only longer. The only wait will be for the CAD/CAM design and tooling/testing. So it may be a few weeks, but if you change your mind you can always order the 18650 and then the 26650 tube later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool Man View Post
    Fraz,

How can i order one of your lights? Interested in the shortest model and possibly a second tube. Let me know what you have available.

Thank you
    Absolutely! I've got you noted on the list. The shortest current light is actually the Lumenite 26350 (I'll have to double-check my specs as I'm at the shop away from my notes, but I believe it's around 2.9" in length). The Lumenite can use an 18650 and a 26350 tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetasigma View Post
    That looks great! Nice to see QTC getting some love, Peaks are nice and all but they are a poor implementation of QTC.
    Thank you! I think the material can be a game-changer.

Quote Originally Posted by RIDE View Post
    Would love to get in on one of these beauties!

RIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by aerodrew View Post
    PM sent, are these available now?
    Both on the list - about to respond to your PM.

I would like to get my name on the list, but I donít have to have one immediately (Christmas would be nice). Iím eyeballing that 26350 light.
    Iím also curious, were you saying that the 18650 tube would work on the same head as the 26350?

I've written you down! The Lumenite can use a 26350 and 18650 tube. The others are currently only one tube option.

-Fraz

Quote Originally Posted by Lane32x View Post
    I would like to get my name on the list, but I donít have to have one immediately (Christmas would be nice). Iím eyeballing that 26350 light.
    Iím also curious, were you saying that the 18650 tube would work on the same head as the 26350?

I think based on what I am reading that the Lumenite 26350 and a tiny (18350) would be my interest. Let me know roughly when these may be available.
    ĎThanks

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast