Imalent        
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

Default Re: Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

Quote Originally Posted by dsmboost View Post
    Hey Paul did you get a chance to ship mine? Clear out your PM inbox if you get a second then we can talk there!
    Yes, shipped it Friday - sorry it took so long. We just got back in town this last week from end of the year travel. I'll send you a PM

-Fraz

Quote Originally Posted by tanasit View Post
    I'll take the 18650 any emitter will do.
    Still use the original black QTC one that I have for years.
    THX.

PayPal ready, just let me know.
    Awesome, I'll set one to the side for you and let you know when it's assembled.

Thanks!
    -Fraz

Quote Originally Posted by TheFraz View Post
    Awesome, I'll set one to the side for you and let you know when it's assembled.

Thanks!
    -Fraz
    Thanks and please also check my PM.

Hey, would love to get on the list for a Luminite in 26350 and maybe an 18350 as well. Not super picky on the emitter but warmer is better for my taste. I like floody too, any chance you can do a frosted optic? Thanks!
    Last edited by Dr. Spaceman; 02-09-2020 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Spaceman View Post
    Hey, would love to get on the list for a Luminite in 26350 and maybe an 18350 as well. Not super picky on the emitter but warmer is better for my taste. I like floody too, any chance you can do a frosted optic? Thanks!
    I've got you down. And just wanted to update the thread as I haven't posted anything in a while.

We've been prototyping and testing the wireless engine versions of the Lumenite and the Tiny Nugget the last few weeks. The Tiny Nugget was particularly difficult because miniaturizing the smaller engine is always tricky because of the space constraints. Finally, the Tiny Nugget has been updated to wireless as well. I've also addressed other issues people have written me about - such as easier user access to the internals. A picture of the new wireless Tiny Nugget engine is below shown next to a wired design.

Thanks!

-Fraz

This is the only design I'm really looking forward to this year. It's looking great. Every application I've experienced in the flashlight industry has utilized quantum polymer material seemingly as a afterthought. This is a serious depature from those attempts . Thanks for keeping the design alive.

Can you put me on the list for a 26350 Lumenite? Preferably 4000K
    4500k XPL RD BOSS • 2700k HDS Rotary • UV 365nm HDS Rotary • HDS Executive

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789