Acebeam        
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

Default Re: Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

Seriously need one of these

Default Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

I was pleasantly surprised...It comes in a very cool box and nice notes from the owners to which is attached a tiny oiled cloth to lube the plunger face/body area. Nice touches that are not lost on me. Very nice...

Last edited by Johnnyh; 11-25-2020 at 05:38 PM.
    I only fear that if something happens to me, my wife will sell all my stuff for what I told her I paid for it.

Very nice, indeed!

Enlightened

Help Re: Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

Edited because I am still learning how to reply on this site... See below.
    Last edited by speckacuda; 11-25-2020 at 08:49 PM.

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by Mgizler View Post
    Seriously need one of these
    Yes, you do!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyh View Post
    I was pleasantly surprised...It comes in a very cool box and nice notes from the owners to which is attached a tiny oiled cloth to lube the plunger face/body area. Nice touches that are not lost on me. Very nice...

So glad you are pleased with the presentation! The boxes are still a 'work in progress', most of them are different as we figure out what looks/functions best. The bulk of the instructions have been moved online as well, if those who were early purchasers would like the link just let me know.

Flashaholic

Link please.

[QUOTE=speckacuda;5427375]Yes, you do!

Iím on the waiting list.. just waiting and ready when itís my turn!!

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by AstroTurf View Post
    Link please.
    Here they are; please keep in mind that, much like everything else we are doing, the site is also a work in progress! With all the design changes, the photos are a bit outdated (but I still think they look neat). The descriptions are pretty general, but they do offer more details than listed here for all that are interested. All the instructions are basically identical and are updated as we go. As we dial everything in design-wise, it allows us more time for updating everything else.

Tiny Nugget Instructions:
    https://frazlabs.com/tninstruct

Tiny Tank Instructions
    https://frazlabs.com/ttinstruct

Lumenite:
    https://frazlabs.com/lumeniteinstruct

[QUOTE=Mgizler;5427380]
    Quote Originally Posted by speckacuda View Post
    Yes, you do!

Iím on the waiting list.. just waiting and ready when itís my turn!!
    Ah, I see you now! I had an old version of the list pulled up (OneDrive tries to confuse me quite often). We are planning on machining more starting tomorrow through the first part of December, so that should catch us up for those who are on the waiting list. Can't wait to see what you think!

Above is the CNC mill operator. Also the batter(sp?) at 1 min in to this video.

She is wrestling with the website as we speak....all the while keeping the mill from eating a vise.

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by TheFraz View Post
    Above is the CNC mill operator. Also the batter(sp?) at 1 min in to this video.

She is wrestling with the website as we speak....all the while keeping the mill from eating a vise.
    I can't let it eat my vise, it's named! Also, softball (softlight?) isn't my specialty...

Hi there, spekacuda! Hope to see some of your fine work land in my direction soon ...

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by adamlau View Post
    Hi there, spekacuda! Hope to see some of your fine work land in my direction soon ...
    I can't wait to see what you think, adamlau! Thanks so much for your patience, but it shouldn't be too much longer before you have your very own Fraz light.

Great to hear and happy T-day to the Fraz crew and everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by adamlau View Post
    Will the 21700 tube fit the Molicel P42A at 21.4mm-21.7mm in diameter?
    Should fit. The ones I have on hand are nearly identical in diameter and height to the Moli M50A and the Samsung 40T (despite the differences called out in their respective product data sheets). All three fit into the ZL 21700d body similarly.

Flashaholic

Thank you

[QUOTE=speckacuda;5427395]Here they are; please keep in mind that, much like everything else we are doing, the site is also a work in progress! With all the design changes, the photos are a bit outdated (but I still think they look neat). The descriptions are pretty general, but they do offer more details than listed here for all that are interested. All the instructions are basically identical and are updated as we go. As we dial everything in design-wise, it allows us more time for updating everything else.

Tiny Nugget Instructions:
    https://frazlabs.com/tninstruct

Tiny Tank Instructions
    https://frazlabs.com/ttinstruct

Lumenite:
    https://frazlabs.com/lumeniteinstruct

Ah, I see you now! I had an old version of the list pulled up (OneDrive tries to confuse me quite often). We are planning on machining more starting tomorrow through the first part of December, so that should catch us up for those who are on the waiting list. Can't wait to see what you think!

Patiently awaiting that magical "out for delivery" from USPS. Very excited about this little light.

Oh man. Just sent payment today! Canít wait to get one in my hands!!

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by Tk59194 View Post
    Patiently awaiting that magical "out for delivery" from USPS. Very excited about this little light.
    Some packages are taking quite a bit longer than others to arrive - the mail system is a bit overloaded! Thanks for your patience, and we're excited for your thoughts.

Oh man. Just sent payment today! Canít wait to get one in my hands!!
    Sorry for the delay in getting your light out, Thanksgiving threw us off a bit. We will get it all bundled up and ready to go today and get a tracking number to you shortly.

We are on day five of machining new lights! Our new tooling will allow for a nice design change that I think y'all will like - I'll talk Fraz into uploading a new teaser photo for y'all in a bit. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving during this Murphy's Law of a year!!

Oh my!!! I canít wait. I havenít been this excited for a light in a long time

Just delivered! Simply stunning. Great machining, simplistic operation and looks to be bomb proof. What a unique little pocket torch. Is the tiny tank version available?

Just delivered! Simply stunning. Great machining, simplistic operation and looks to be bomb proof. What a unique little pocket torch. Is the tiny tank version available?

Post some pictures. I need some pictures to hold me over!

Last edited by Tk59194; 11-30-2020 at 01:28 PM.

Very nice.

Whatís the pointy thing to the right of the light in one picture?
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

It's called the hornet. Essentially a retractable scalpel.

Also, this little Tom Bihn pouch is perfect size for the light. Thought i'd share.

https://app.photobucket.com/u/tk5919...d-17cd76bc6c62

Thatís cool. I like that pouch to.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by speckacuda View Post

Sorry for the delay in getting your light out, Thanksgiving threw us off a bit. We will get it all bundled up and ready to go today and get a tracking number to you shortly.

We are on day five of machining new lights! Our new tooling will allow for a nice design change that I think y'all will like - I'll talk Fraz into uploading a new teaser photo for y'all in a bit. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving during this Murphy's Law of a year!!

No problem. That would be great! I figured you guys were busy. Just let me know when you have a tracking number.

I received my Tiny Nugget 18350 today. It's great . When I saw TheFraz's 11-14-2020 message indicating that he had some of that type in stock, I changed my original request to one of those on 11-15, so that worked out well.

Paul - Here's wishing you continued success with your business.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenchant View Post
    I received my Tiny Nugget 18350 today. It's great . When I saw TheFraz's 11-14-2020 message indicating that he had some of that type in stock, I changed my original request to one of those on 11-15, so that worked out well.

Awesome! Post some pictures. I canít wait for mine !

Thank you. I hope you enjoy! Yes, we have a couple Tiny Tanks available.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenchant View Post

Thank you very much - I hope you enjoy the light!

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast