Fenix Outfitters        
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

Default Re: Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

I see my Lumy

I would definitely be interested in an 18350.. Following closely

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheFraz View Post
    A pic of the shop progress from this week - hacking away at the backorders. Also making improvements on the design (o-ring overlaps, threading overlaps, tolerances, piston geometry, etc.)

These are in various stages of the process:

Also finished the first working prototype of the 21700 battery tube for the Lumenite. I will release a video of it hopefully tomorrow.

-Fraz
    These look great! Great job so far.

Have you thought about doing a similar tail design on the 18650 that you do on the 26350 and the 18350? That rounded unique look is just fantastic.

Its that time of the year to follow the heat and cast off. Fraz, I'm going to PM you my email address so I don't miss my turn in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane32x View Post
    These look great! Great job so far.

Have you thought about doing a similar tail design on the 18650 that you do on the 26350 and the 18350? That rounded unique look is just fantastic.
    Thank you . Yes, the tail design and general look should have a very similar theme across the models by the time they are honed in. I change them a bit every time we're in the shop to try and get the look right. I'm glad you like the rounded look of the 26350!

Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    Its that time of the year to follow the heat and cast off. Fraz, I'm going to PM you my email address so I don't miss my turn in line.
    Thank you and added!

I've put together several lights tonight to fill current orders - I will contact top list participants first and if they want to wait for a specific emitter or don't respond, I will offer them up for general interest.

Thank you!
    -Fraz

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567