Klarus        
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

Default Re: Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

DM sent

Fraz, any update on my 18350and 18650?

Sent from Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by id30209 View Post
    Fraz, any update on my 18350and 18650?

Sent from Tapatalk
    Yes, your 18650 is ready to go. The 18350 is being very slightly updated and will be ready this week.

-Fraz

Quote Originally Posted by TheFraz View Post
    Yes, your 18650 is ready to go. The 18350 is being very slightly updated and will be ready this week.

-Fraz

Sent from Tapatalk

I would like a tiny nugget with the SST20 added to my other! Any updates?

thanks for the update, reply sent.

Flashaholic*

I just got some Nichia high cri variants, some SST20s, Cree XM-L2, XM-L HI, XP-L, and XP-L HIs. All of them are no higher than 5k. So far I love the SST20s in the Tiny Nuggets....the lower forward voltage really makes it pop. Also it works better with the optics. More on that later...
    SST20 will do for me.

List updated at the top. It needs further updating with requested lights (I'll get to it asap)....some of the payments and shipments are out of order because of people waiting on specific orders or batch orders. Tiny Nugget orders will catch most of the top half up.

Flashaholic

I'd like the sst20 in my Tiny Nugget whenever it is ready. Thanks again.

Flashaholic*

List updated at the top. It needs further updating with requested lights (I'll get to it asap)....some of the payments and shipments are out of order because of people waiting on specific orders or batch orders. Tiny Nugget orders will catch most of the top half up.
    You forgotten to put me in the list. Don't see mine in there.

DM replied, sorry was so late

Hey Fraz, I sent the payment for the 18650 back on october 2 and send you a PM.

Sorry to have missed your PM on Friday, reply now sent, Thanks Zandar

Quote Originally Posted by Zandar View Post
    Sorry to have missed your PM on Friday, reply now sent, Thanks Zandar
    No problem, response sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Zunkted View Post
    Hey Fraz, I sent the payment for the 18650 back on october 2 and send you a PM.
    You're good to go Response sent in DM as well.

Quote Originally Posted by aerodrew View Post
    DM replied, sorry was so late
    Good to go

Quote Originally Posted by LightJunk View Post
    You forgotten to put me in the list. Don't see mine in there.
    You're in there, sorry about that. I keep a paper list on me when I'm in the shop machining and I am much better about keeping it up. Easier to take side-notes for me on the fly that way. But yes, you are definitely on the list!

I'm trying to catch up on all the Tiny Nugget orders (which also happen to be my least favorite pieces to machine - the parting tool and I are not the best of friends). Practice makes perfect though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bla2000 View Post
    I'd like the sst20 in my Tiny Nugget whenever it is ready. Thanks again.
    sst20 is by far my new favorite for the Tiny Nugget.

A Lumenite 26350 that was just assembled. This one is currently a first option for the early people on the list, but if they pass on the offer, I will give it up for grabs while I machine the higher-ups new parts. I will continue to fill all orders top to bottom, but will try to filter passed over units at the same time.

This unit is also two-tone because of differing anodizing processes, but the battery tube finish is the best I've ever seen. A pic of this light performing in the thunderstorms tonight can be seen here: https://www.instagram.com/frazlabs/?hl=en

Thanks!
    Fraz

Flashaholic

In for 3x of the 21700-tube version when available.

sst20 is by far my new favorite for the Tiny Nugget.
    That's what am talking about....351D is also sweet

Those are nice, and a good VF fit ,for this light too. The LH351D works as a drop in replacement for any Cree XP footprint LED (XP-L, XP-G, etc.) I've found it's slightly more efficient and floody than most of the Cree series.. I've been very happy with the 3500K 90+ CRI ones I've used in a few JB RRT-01 mods.

Fraz, I know this is hard to keep track of. In my 18350/Tiny I would be happy with the SST emitter. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by geisto View Post
    In for 3x of the 21700-tube version when available.
    I've got you written down. I'm really excited about trying out these batteries. All that capacity will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    Those are nice, and a good VF fit ,for this light too. The LH351D works as a drop in replacement for any Cree XP footprint LED (XP-L, XP-G, etc.) I've found it's slightly more efficient and floody than most of the Cree series.. I've been very happy with the 3500K 90+ CRI ones I've used in a few JB RRT-01 mods.

Fraz, I know this is hard to keep track of. In my 18350/Tiny I would be happy with the SST emitter. Thank you!
    I've been working on sourcing some 351D emitters. I've heard and read lots of good things. I also have some nichias I need to try out.

No problem at all keeping track . I've learned to keep my notebook handy.

Flashaholic*

You're in there, sorry about that. I keep a paper list on me when I'm in the shop machining and I am much better about keeping it up. Easier to take side-notes for me on the fly that way. But yes, you are definitely on the list!

I'm trying to catch up on all the Tiny Nugget orders (which also happen to be my least favorite pieces to machine - the parting tool and I are not the best of friends). Practice makes perfect though, right?
    Phew, glad to know that. Yes, not easy task but youíre better

A Lumenite 26350 that was just assembled. This one is currently a first option for the early people on the list, but if they pass on the offer, I will give it up for grabs while I machine the higher-ups new parts. I will continue to fill all orders top to bottom, but will try to filter passed over units at the same time.

This unit is also two-tone because of differing anodizing processes, but the battery tube finish is the best I've ever seen. A pic of this light performing in the thunderstorms tonight can be seen here: https://www.instagram.com/frazlabs/?hl=en

Thanks!
    Fraz
    This unit is up for sale while I wait to assemble specific emitters for top list participants. This unit is an XP-L at 4800k...beamshot can be seen here https://www.instagram.com/frazlabs/?hl=en. $125 shipped in the US...+20 international. Please PM me if interested. Thanks .

-Fraz

Iíll take it!

Flashaholic

Big E 26350 showed up today. Interesting light, certainly has a cool factor.

Thanks for the build, Fraz!

Quote Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
    Big E 26350 showed up today. Interesting light, certainly has a cool factor.

Thanks for the build, Fraz!
    I hope you enjoy it! The Big E is one of the earliest of these new designs and definitely the most niche. Your model will likely be one of the only of that type made. Please let me know if you have any questions/comments about it. I'm trying to take in all the feedback I can.

Thanks again!
    -Fraz

A pic of the shop progress from this week - hacking away at the backorders. Also making improvements on the design (o-ring overlaps, threading overlaps, tolerances, piston geometry, etc.)

These are in various stages of the process:

Also finished the first working prototype of the 21700 battery tube for the Lumenite. I will release a video of it hopefully tomorrow.

-Fraz

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast