• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Y3UnJB5.jpg

dEilL2Z.jpg

Patriot

Flashaholic
Even as a novelty, I'd probably use it lego'd together with one of those aluminum body color options, unless.... copper/ti version. :whistle:

SKV89

Enlightened
Absolutely getting the copper version. With that much copper, it should be able to handle turbo for quite some time.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Correct. My typo. I was hoping the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX topic title referred to the K75. Additionally, the big pics sometimes don't open for me, and I did not see the little "broken pic" icons.

Patriot

Flashaholic
That head on top of any of those anodized colors would be neat too. Only problem is that I'd have to buy two lights. I know there CPFers here that love knurling and copper but I've never been a big fan. It just gets too much patina too fast and then smells terrible when you handle it. A smooth head with only fins though... I could go for that!

texas cop

Enlightened
Astrolux MF01 Mini or Mateminco MT07, I've been waiting for these. What kind of magic are you thinking of doing to these?

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is't the conventional knurling just another form of machining? They both seem to be machined.