• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: HDS High Noon and Quantum D2

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
(1) SOLD. HDS "High Noon" Executive. Very good condition. Black bezel, flush button, UCG lens, 2.18 firmware, 200 lumens (red sticker). LED is the highly desirable High CRI "sunlight" Nichia 219C at 5700k, well centered. There is a very small ding on the tail cap. So small it's hard to photograph (red circle in photo). Otherwise, it's in exact same condition as received from HDS.

Asking $269 > $239 Paypal, shipped CONUS (international shipping possible at addl cost, contact me via PM)

(2) SOLD. Veleno Designs Quantum D2. Like new condition. Believe it's the XP-G2. Maybe 6200K? Cooler temp, but not exactly sure of emitter specs. Darkened finish on stainless steel with complete kit: 10180 battery, triangle rings, charger, extra o-ring. Also including a 18650 to 10180 battery sleeve (insert the 10180 in the sleeve and charge like an 18650), which I had made because getting the battery in and out of the stock charger is a pain in the ***.

Asking $89 > $65 Paypal, shipped CONUS (international shipping possible at addl cost, contact me via PM)

Standard rules. Not looking for any trades.

ZRnJH23.jpg

Qu8hvPg.jpg

ZmLNghh.jpg

P9PSRJR.jpg

Last edited:

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: HDS High Noon and Quantum D2

PM sent on the High boon

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened

This has to be the longest be ever seen an HDS for sale without selling. Yet. Someone will scoop it up.

Johnnyh

Enlightened

I know! I ordered up a raised tail High Noon clicky Just before I saw this...one of the last two to be made....cost me 60$ more than this! Kicking myself for not being vigilant!

Johnnyh

Enlightened

Whew! Glad you snagged this! I was dangerously close to self-justification even though there's no logical reasoning for having another one...Congrats!

rumack

Enlightened

Whew! Glad you snagged this! I was dangerously close to self-justification even though there's no logical reasoning for having another one...Congrats!

My sentiments exactly. Congrats!

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast

High Noon is sold to Slumber Pass. Thanks CPF.