Prometheus        

Thread: CLOSED WTS: Price Drops - Small Size Flashlights (Backups - LumaPower, Nitecore)

Default CLOSED WTS: Price Drops - Small Size Flashlights (Backups - LumaPower, Nitecore)

WTS: Small Size Flashlights (Backups - LumaPower, NiteCore)Price Drops Price Drops Price Drops Price Drops Price Drops Price Drops Price DropsItem #1 NOS LumaPower ConneXion X2 with TurboForce Kit and Extra Lanyard Includes all original packaging and accessories.This was a never used backup.Priority USPS shipping included, but in the contiguous U.S.A. only.Price Drop: $55.00 $45.00Item #3 NOS NiteCore EX11 with Custom Slotted Piston, Green Tritium, and Titanium ClipIncludes all original packaging and accessories.This was a never used backup.Priority USPS shipping included, but in the contiguous U.S.A. only.Price Drop: $75.00 $65.00SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLDItem #2 NOS ThruNite T10 (2015 Upgrade Version)Includes all original packaging and accessories.This was a never used backup.Priority USPS shipping included, but in the contiguous U.S.A. only.Price: $25.00SOLDItem #4 NOS NiteCore EX11 with Ano Removed, RGB Tritium, and D10 ClipThis was a never used backup.Priority USPS shipping included, but in the contiguous U.S.A. only.Price: $75.00SOLDItem #5 NOS NiteCore EX11.2 with Custom Slotted Piston, Light Blue Tritium, and Custom Titanium ClipThis was a never used backup, but has two dings from being at the ready on the outside of my bag.Priority USPS shipping included, but in the contiguous U.S.A. only.Price: $75.00
    Last edited by LedTed; 09-21-2019 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Closed
    Enjoy the light show - LedTed

Default Re: WTS: Small Size Flashlights (Backups / Spares - LumaPower, Nitecore, ThruNite)

I’ll take Item #4 NOS NiteCore EX11 with Ano Removed, RGB Tritium, and D10 Clip
    This was a never used backup.

Pm and PayPal coming your way...thanks!
    Last edited by 808vudoo; 08-27-2019 at 03:44 PM.

Default Re: WTS: Small Size Flashlights (Backups / Spares - LumaPower, Nitecore, ThruNite)

Quote Originally Posted by 808vudoo View Post
    I’ll take Item #4 NOS NiteCore EX11 with Ano Removed, RGB Tritium, and D10 Clip
    This was a never used backup.

Pm and PayPal coming your way...thanks!
    Nice choice, this was a Pugga special! PM sent.
    https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ton-No-Anno***

Flashaholic*

Is the emitter tint on the Thrunite T10 cool white or neutral white?

Quote Originally Posted by Flashlike View Post
    Is the emitter tint on the Thrunite T10 cool white or neutral white?
    Great question Flashlike,

The emitter is a Cree XP-L V6. So cool white.

Flashaholic

I’ll take the #2 ThruNite T10
    I'd love to shed some light on that for you

Unenlightened

I’ll take item #15, EX11.2 with blue trit. PM sent.

Default Re: WTS: Price Drops - Small Size Flashlights (Backups - LumaPower, Nitecore)

Price props, cleaned up and upgraded post.
    Last edited by LedTed; 09-21-2019 at 11:51 AM.

PM sent.