Fenix Outfitters        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: NKON.nl negative experience

  1. #31
    Moderator
    archimedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CONUS, top left
    Posts
    13,195

    Default Re: NKON.nl screws you over

    I think that may be why vendor reportedly said they hope that it is ok ....
    Last edited by archimedes; 08-28-2019 at 09:41 PM.
    ... is the archimedes peak

  2. #32
    usdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In the Sticks
    Posts
    1,731

    Default Re: NKON.nl screws you over

    OP: knivesandtools yes... and yes they do ship to Netherlands and Iíve been told they have a branch not far from you and I ve also been told they let you choose whatís best. I couldnít actually believe how good the service was but I ve not had the experience myself.
    Sounds a win win though.

    I personally donít think the OP made an unreasonable request and I think the request should either have been met or not agreed by the vendor and that would lose me as a customer.
    I ve dealt with HDS over the years and handpicking is not an option and itís not a problem however I have had several of one emitter playing the lottery to which Iíve won 3 times. One of those was neolumenfr and at the time the sales rep did hand pick from 2 lights. Sadly both of those were cerakote that wasnít done properly and the cerakote was fine till I started using. Very very expensive lesson. This person is no longer there but they still do their best to make you happy.

    In saying that, I d be the same. If I m told something or an agreement made then thatís what I expect. If i m going to get what I get and as it comes then donít ask me how I want it...and I ll decide to buy or not.
    Pretty simple.
    Donít Tread On Me

  3. #33

    Default Re: NKON.nl screws you over

    I just saw the title, wasnít reading posts above but i gotta say i had similar experiance but i was rude (a bit) and seems to me they liked it so everything was ok after that.
    2 more orders afterward was messed up but i was communicating with them like with my drunk buddies and again was all good.

    Itís Holland after all, land of wacky weed and odd mushrooms


    Sent from Tapatalk

  4. #34
    usdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In the Sticks
    Posts
    1,731

    Default Re: NKON.nl screws you over

    Quote Originally Posted by id30209 View Post

    Itís Holland after all, land of wacky weed and odd mushrooms


    Sent from Tapatalk
    LMAO
    Donít Tread On Me

  5. #35

    Default Re: NKON.nl screws you over

    Wow this got a lot of replies. I'm not going to reply to each comment individually as I think the facts are known by now and everyone has a right to form their own opinion. I did read through all the comments carefully. I want to thank you guys that supported me, and understood my perspective of how this went wrong. It's all about honoring an agreement that was the basis of a purchase.


    After additional correspondence with the vendor they now agreed to pay for the return shipping if the beam is not satisfactory. I'm ok with this solution as my only loss will be time, but I gotta say the staff was very rude. Of course I blamed them for not honoring the agreement but still. I guess customer service is really truly measured when something goes wrong. They lost my business for good. Next time I will try the knivesandtools shop!

  6. #36
    usdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In the Sticks
    Posts
    1,731

    Default Re: NKON.nl screws you over

    Tcglog
    Thank you for sharing. I was considering ordering from them but not now. I can vouch for k&t. The gentleman that told me his experience with the nl Branch was unbelievable in a good way and I have yet to see anyone else go as far as they did. Maybe they knew him, maybe not but it does speak volumes. Good cs still exists but itís rare and when I see it they earn my business.

    Funny story... I was banned from ordering steak at Wetherspoons a few years ago. I was and still am well known for speaking my mind and it doesnít do me favors... they kept sending me overcooked, dry, or burned steaks though I asked for medium hence my statement above. I ve spent too much of my life catering to others being too nice and eating the consequences but having been stepped on too many times I say it like I see it now days and I think you did right on this one.
    Happy youíre getting your money back.
    Donít Tread On Me

  7. #37
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: NKON.nl screws you over

    I'm glad to hear they've agreed to do what they've agreed to do lol! To anyone that may say the buyer had an unreasonable request, it doesn't matter what the buyer requested, the vender agreed to the request prior to the sale. If the buyer request only 18K gold plated flashlights and the vender agrees there is now a contract that the vender needs to abide by. The vender was under no obligation to agree to the buyers request but did agree to it. I do hope the light they sent comes in with it being satisfactory and that's the end of it and all are happy.

  8. #38

    Default NKON.nl negative experience

    Quote Originally Posted by usdiver View Post
    Tcglog
    Thank you for sharing. I was considering ordering from them but not now. I can vouch for k&t. The gentleman that told me his experience with the nl Branch was unbelievable in a good way and I have yet to see anyone else go as far as they did. Maybe they knew him, maybe not but it does speak volumes. Good cs still exists but itís rare and when I see it they earn my business.

    Funny story... I was banned from ordering steak at Wetherspoons a few years ago. I was and still am well known for speaking my mind and it doesnít do me favors... they kept sending me overcooked, dry, or burned steaks though I asked for medium hence my statement above. I ve spent too much of my life catering to others being too nice and eating the consequences but having been stepped on too many times I say it like I see it now days and I think you did right on this one.
    Happy youíre getting your money back.
    Yes, I am happy to even spend a few more bucks if I know I can count on the customer service when I need it. If something goes wrong (and it can) I'll be happy I did. K&t sounds like they deserve the next shot at gaining a loyal customer. I'm glad my experience can help others avoid places with bad cs.

    I can relate to your story, and I laughed a little when I read about getting banned from ordering a steak In my job I also have to treat my clients very well, and for some reason I also expect to be treated the same way when I am the customer, but unfortunately that is not always the case. Thank you for your support!

    Quote Originally Posted by LED Monkey
    I'm glad to hear they've agreed to do what they've agreed to do lol! To anyone that may say the buyer had an unreasonable request, it doesn't matter what the buyer requested, the vender agreed to the request prior to the sale. If the buyer request only 18K gold plated flashlights and the vender agrees there is now a contract that the vender needs to abide by. The vender was under no obligation to agree to the buyers request but did agree to it. I do hope the light they sent comes in with it being satisfactory and that's the end of it and all are happy.
    You are able to see the forest for the trees, understand my point and put it to words better than me. I'm surprised that some commenters implied that the vendor had a right to breach our contract due to the commenter thinking my original request was unreasonable, when that is completely irrelevant. Yes, let's hope the beam is not one of the puke green type with bad edge discolorations. That would save me a lot of time and effort. Thank you for your support!
    Last edited by Bullzeyebill; 09-12-2019 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Changing topic title bsck to edited title in first post. Lets keep it that way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •