ArmyTek        

Thread: Hello CPF!!

Default Hello CPF!!

Hi All! LAPG is back to CPF as a supporting dealer. We have new website that is working great (the last one was not sooo great). My name is Sean and I am the actual Founder/President of LAPG.com. Let me first say that this section is not for customer service or giving you tracking #'s and stuff like that. Our HQ # is 661-600-7753 or here is our customer service section LAPG Customer Service. I can help if you are unable to get service via the above links. Also note that I will not be here everyday checking PM's or this section so if you are trying to reach me I may just not have logged in for a few days. Lastly, You guys and girls know a lot more about lighting devices than I do. Asking me super technical questions about LEDs and lumens refracting off the moon etc may not give you the info you are looking for. I plan on posting here about new products, trying to answer some questions that I know the answers to, and providing special CPF deals.

Sean
    LAPoliceGear.com

Default Re: Hello CPF!!

Welcome aboard.

Thank you for doing what you do for those who help keep us safe.
    John 3:16

Default Re: Hello CPF!!

Thanks Sean, I look forward to hearing more!
    In a SHTF scenario, the best of plans will go to sh*t, so Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS) is the best plan