FourSevens        

Thread: WTS: HDS parts

Default WTS: HDS parts

Looking to upgrade my HDS LE into a Tactical Rotary so I no longer need this. I ship first class usps and will provide buyer with tracking info.

1) CR123 body with flat tail cap. This was my most common carry set up so there is a lot of marks on the flat tailcap switch. Asking $105 shipped USA....if you want to swap it out with a raised tailcap, which is in excellent condition. I am asking $115 shipped USA

2) *SOLD*Dark sucks Ti clip used. There is a chip at the end of the tailcap which came like that but I didn't bother exchanging it. Asking $15 shipped USA

3) *SOLD*Dark Sucks blue Ti clip. This went on my other HDS Clicky but since sold it and has been sitting around. Asking $20 shipped USA.

4) Raised Tailcap excellent condition $15 shipped USA

5) Flush tailcap very used and shows marks-$10 USA

PM with any questions or if you want more photos, send me your email. Thanks.

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1567297069.232232.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1567297078.245329.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1567297088.124025.jpg
    Last edited by JPA261; 09-01-2019 at 06:00 AM.

Default Re: WTS: HDS parts

I’ll take number 2 please

Quote Originally Posted by Rstype View Post
    I’ll take number 2 please
    PM sent

I’ll take 3
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    I’ll take 3
    PM sent

Prices for the raised and flush switch added separately from the tube

Bump!

Got the clip. Thanks for the quick shipping. Works perfectly on my forensic blue HDS
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi