• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lux-RC Minion / Acebeam EC65vn / Olight S1Rvn *Price Drop 09/04*

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sale Terms:

• US/US territory shipping only
  • Items 1 Priority Mail shipping
  • Items: 2-3 First Class shipping
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion
  • No trades/No Proxy Buying
1) Lux-RC Minion R1 Mule Triple 3000K, secondary red, heat anodized head relisted
2) Acebeam EC65vn Samsung LH351D 4000K 90+CRI
relisted
3) Olight S1Rvn SST20 4000K 95CRI relisted

1) Lux-RC Minion R1 Mule Triple 3000K, secondary red, heat anodized head
Emitters: Triple XP-G2 (3000K warm white) with secondary red led.

This is one small flashlight that is just slightly bigger than the battery that powers it. The body and head are made out of stainless steel, while the tail has a strong magnet. Has not been carried by me but I am the second owner and it may have some light handling marks, as it is a polished finish. The head was heat anodized by Serge himself.

The Minion R1 is programmable at the Lux-RC website using NXS_R1. The thermal adjustment limit was not adjustable through default settings but there is a trick to allow it to be adjustable - I have adjusted it to a low setting for earlier thermal adjustment on max output. This gets hot fast but soon adjusts itself as it heats up.

Includes: Box, function card/instructions, light, 1 x 18350 Aspire IMR battery.

Complete photos:
https://imgur.com/a/adH2G5t

RUOVXoo.jpg

2) Acebeam EC65vn Samsung LH351D 4000K 90+CRI
Emitters: Quad Samsung LH351D (4000K neutral white).

This was modified by vinhnguyen54 @ CPF and purchased during one of his sales. I don't believe he uses these Samsung LED's anymore, as he told me SST20 perform better in every way.... but this has generous output and a beautiful tint. This light was used sparingly around the house and is in excellent condition. It uses a 21700 (included) and charges via USB-C. Has stock UI.

Modes
From off: Single press to turn on, single press to turn off
While on: Press and hold to cycle through low, medium, high
While on or off: Double press goes to Turbo
While on or off: Triple press goes to Strobe
While off: Press and hold to access Moonlight (Acebeam's definition of Moonlight is similar to Fenix's lol)
While off: Press and hold coming to Moonlight, and continue holding to electronically lock the light out. Press and hold to unlock the light.

Includes: Box, instructions, holster, charging cable (you must supply your own brick), 21700 battery, and 18650 battery sleeve to reduce rattle should you want to use an 18650 over 21700 battery. Does not include card from vinh, as none was included with this one.

Complete photos:
https://imgur.com/a/pkOI3QL

94Mb4mN.jpg

3) Olight S1Rvn SST20 4000K 95CRI
Emitter: SST20 (4000K neutral white).

This was modified by vinhnguyen54 @ CPF and purchased during one of his sales. Tint is nice. Bezel of light indicates 1000 lumens, but this was for the stock emitter. Turbo here is approximately 600 lumens. This light was used sparingly around the house and is in excellent condition, however a new battery may be needed. Will work with any 16340, however must purchase a Olight 16340 (ORB-16C05-10C) to use the included charging cable. Has stock UI.

Modes
From off: Single press to turn on, single press to turn off
While on: Press and hold to cycle through low, medium, high
While on or off: Double press goes to Turbo
While on or off: Triple press goes to Strobe
While on: A quick press, immediately followed by a press and hold to set the timer (automatically turn off). Can be repeated again to set from 9 minutes or 3 minutes
While off: Press and hold to access Moonlight
While off: Press and hold coming to Moonlight, and continue holding to electronically lock the light out. Press and hold to unlock the light.

Includes: Box, instructions, soft pouch, lanyard, charging cable, battery, and card from vinh.

Complete photos:
https://imgur.com/a/kRah1Wr

9tNAa9U.jpg

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lux-RC Minion / Acebeam EC65vn / Olight S1Rvn

Whoops. Reported to move to correct section.