ArmyTek        

Thread: SC600w Mk IV HI 18650 XHP35 Neutral White High Intensity Flashlight

Default SC600w Mk IV HI 18650 XHP35 Neutral White High Intensity Flashlight

Hi, I am new to Zebralight. Does anyone have this light and if so how do you like it and any issues? I read a post of someone getting 4 defective ZL's. There are so many variations to each model my head is spinning, but I think I want the S600w Mk IV Hi for the bit more throw I will get from the light.

Also, how is the SC32 (1 - CR123) battery model, looks so small, a great edc pocket light.
    HOWARD

Default Re: SC600w Mk IV HI 18650 XHP35 Neutral White High Intensity Flashlight

I had both the SC600w MKIV Plus and the HI... I kept the Plus and sold the HI. The slight throw advantage was not enough for me compared to the overall output of the Plus.

The Plus is easily my most used light around the house/yard these days... I EDC my H52Fw and often pocket carry my SC64w HI.

I have several other older Zebralights as well that still see occasional use... I have never had any mechanical issues with any of my ZLs, but I don't use them in harsh environments.

The SC600w HI is my favorite Zebralight for outdoors. Throws well with plenty of spill.

And the SC32 is a perfect EDC, small and powerful.
    The darkness is afraid of us.
    Flashlights are cheaper than therapy.

If you are going the HI route, I would at least consider the SC64w HI for the smaller form factor... if you ever plan to pocket carry it.

Thatís worth thinking about. As much as I like the SC600w HI, I carry a SC64w HI daily...
    The darkness is afraid of us.
    Flashlights are cheaper than therapy.

The SC600IV Plus and the SC64w HI make a great combo...

Another vote for the SC600w IV plus. Really excellent light.